Thread: Hotels in LA

Default Hotels in LA

After weekend 2 this year me and a couple friends are spending a few days in LA. I was wondering if you guys could help me find a good area/hotel. We won't have a car so its going to be a lot of walking which we dont mind but the closer things are the better. Probably not going to want to go over 300/night. We plan on trying to hit a few shows maybe? Go to the beach or go shopping or some shit we wanted to go to a kings game but they aren't in town those days.

Anyways any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

Default Re: Hotels in LA

Quote Originally Posted by Reeber View Post
    After weekend 2 this year me and a couple friends are spending a few days in LA. I was wondering if you guys could help me find a good area/hotel. We won't have a car so its going to be a lot of walking which we dont mind but the closer things are the better. Probably not going to want to go over 300/night. We plan on trying to hit a few shows maybe? Go to the beach or go shopping or some shit we wanted to go to a kings game but they aren't in town those days.

Anyways any help is appreciated.
    It depends where you want to be based. Downtown, Hollywood, beaches, theme parks, airport etc. If you want downtown then hitting the beach with public transport isn't easy. LA isn't the greatest city to transit without a car, it isn't terrible just everything takes longer and requires planning.

Hotels.com or similar will offer the best way to compare locations, prices etc.