Thread: free sleep?

Default free sleep?

i was just wondering if there is a way to sleep for free, like without a hotel or camping tickets. i may only be going for one day, but i don't know if i want to drive home that late or, if i take a greyhound bus, i don't know if they'd run that late. so if i want to wait until the next morning, is there a way i could sleep there without using the camping grounds? like maybe sleeping just outside of the vicinity, or if they'd let you sleep in the same place as the concerts/stages without kicking you out? i've never gone before this year so i really don't have much of an idea about how everything works.

also, any other cost-cutting alternatives to things for us poor folk? i'm definitely bringing my own food and water, at least as much as i can carry on me.

Default Re: free sleep?

09-10-11-12-13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Blaker View Post
    ...you will usually hear House music at a HOUSE (thus the name), Drum and Bass can be played anywhere and requires both a DRUM and a BASS in the song to be apart of the DnB genre, where EDM music stands for European Digital Music and really doesn't need an explanation because everyone knows what that sounds like.
    "No, No, you're not thinking - You're just being Logical" - Neils Bohr

Just sleep on some random person's camping spot on the corner by there car, I mean.. what's the worst than can happen.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Yeah we have these people who sleep for free all the time. They're called hobos. On a serious note though as long as your not weird and or smell disgusting someone will likely let you sleep on their campsite. I wouldn't recommend it though just get a cheap hotel or camping. If your really that tight on money maybe don't go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

So we wanted to open a thread from 2007? Did you guys see where he wrote 1 day? Come on peeps lets pull it together.