Thread: if anyone needs a ride 2nd weekend i'm from fresno but i will be driving through LA

Hybrid View

Lurker

Default if anyone needs a ride 2nd weekend i'm from fresno but i will be driving through LA

i will be driving through all of bakersfield,LA ,OC and you need a ride and are a down to earth person i'm going alone
    and want to make some new friends message me
    doesnt matter if your a girl or guy any age i dont care as long as your a cool person

i'm 22 female

Default Re: if anyone needs a ride 2nd weekend i'm from fresno but i will be driving through

Hey there!

My boyfriend and I are trying to figure out how to get to Coachella from LA. Maybe we could ride with you!

By the way, the tent-camping seem to already be sold out; there's only car parking left...but don't let you camp on the car sites without a car. Are you by any chance getting a campsite? If you also wanted to split a campsite with us, that would be cool. Our tent'll be pretty small.

Peace out,
    ~Michael

Default Re: if anyone needs a ride 2nd weekend i'm from fresno but i will be driving through

Your boyfriend and you^^ drop the boyfriend and you can sleep in my tent for free. Time to see what it's like in first class babe.

Oh god riggins don't you have a girlfriend?
    06 07 08 09 10 11 12b.

Quote Originally Posted by im18andilikeit View Post
    Oh god riggins don't you have a girlfriend?

Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Bakersfield!!!!!thats where where were from you can roll with us

Stop ruining my game, she don't know dat!

I just did. Sorry
    06 07 08 09 10 11 12b.

I'm from Bakersfield too. It's weird seeing more people from my town going to Coachella.
    2010 * 2011 * 2012.1 * 2013.2

I think you missed the part where my name is "Michael"

Quote Originally Posted by michaellefkowitz View Post
    I think you missed the part where my name is "Michael"
    Lulz

My friends couldn't get tickets so I'm going solo weekend two. I'm in sf but can easily catch the amtrak to bakersfield or fresno! I'll be 21 in april (perfect timing) and I'm fairly down to earth! let me know if you still have room for one more, promise I won't take too much space

Lurker

hi! i live in LA, looking for a ride.. im a 22 female such as yourself, if you can contact me vj.sainz@gmail.com see if we can plan things out that would be awesome

hey there.. if you havent found a carpool and need someone to roll with, please consider good times..I AM COMING FROM SACRAMENTO and riding solo

Hey!
    My friends and I are looking to share a ride to Coachella same weekend! We are very friendly and looking to hang as well! We're flying into LA from Chicago Thursday the 18th in the morning. We're more than willing to help pitch in via ca$h, beers etc etc etc. Please let me know what's up and hopefully we can figure something out!
    Anne