Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage Trouble

Default Re: Vintage Trouble

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

He should've gone on a reality show that taught him how to clap worth half a fuck on Letterman.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

These people try too hard, starting with their name.

Late show performances are always a great medium to judge a band.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

I mean I really don't see what that has to do with his inability to clap in time.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

I get my hair cut where these guys get their hair cut!!!

I thought they were enjoyable opening up for the Who, but I didn't feel the urge to go home and get any of their tunes. I would give them a second chance at coachella if convenient. The singer was great, the clothes could be called a bit tacky but I think there could be definitely something there for some folks.

Am so confused by the people commenting on their clapping skills / appearance. Don't know what this has to do with their music.

Anyways saw them yesterday open for the Who and they were great! Got the crowd moving, which was great considering 90% of the them were old as dirt.
    Last edited by Nealocus; 02-06-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    Friday: Outkast, The Replacements, Girl Talk, Chromeo, AFI, The Afghan Whigs, Bastille, Jagwar Ma, Grouplove, Caravan Palace
    Saturday: Muse, QOTSA, Pharrell, Foster the People, Empire of the Sun, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, Cage the Elephant, CHVRCHES, Capitol Cities, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Bear Hands
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Trombone Shorty, Frank Turner, Surfer Blood, J Roddy Walston

I have a feeling this dude might be in this shit band^^^^^ Or at least related to one of them.

Do you not have anything better than to comment in threads you have no interest in? You're so cool. All your e friends here love you. Also glad you included your old username and join date just so we know how big of a badass you are.
    Friday: Outkast, The Replacements, Girl Talk, Chromeo, AFI, The Afghan Whigs, Bastille, Jagwar Ma, Grouplove, Caravan Palace
    Saturday: Muse, QOTSA, Pharrell, Foster the People, Empire of the Sun, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, Cage the Elephant, CHVRCHES, Capitol Cities, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Bear Hands
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Trombone Shorty, Frank Turner, Surfer Blood, J Roddy Walston

It actually has to do with the fact that the singer is not good. He's pitchy, he's way too "look ma, I'm singing," and he's off beat. That's why he can't fucking clap. Because he doesn't know where the beat is.

To be fair when I saw this band and The Who last week the only person who was noticeably off-beat at any given point was Roger Fucking Daltrey.
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nealocus View Post
    Do you not have anything better than to comment in threads you have no interest in? You're so cool. All your e friends here love you. Also glad you included your old username and join date just so we know how big of a badass you are.
    AWWW U mad brah?? Don't mind me little lady...It's not your fault that some dude who was on a reality show with a mohawk decided to cut his hair, dress retro, and name his band Vintage Trouble... And we are all supposed to be cool with it??? The answer is no! this dudes a fake and their music sucks your moms asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    To be fair when I saw this band and The Who last week the only person who was noticeably off-beat at any given point was Roger Fucking Daltrey.
    lold. I thought they were pretty good here in SD. Granted it's the first time I've seen them, and considering how big of a fan I am my opinion could be skewed.

Did you like any of their show?

The guys from the Supercuts commercial are a real band? Well, blow me. Down.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Their Supercuts stylist Diana really knows how to give them their vintage look....

Quote Originally Posted by Nealocus View Post
    lold. I thought they were pretty good here in SD. Granted it's the first time I've seen them, and considering how big of a fan I am my opinion could be skewed.

Did you like any of their show?
    Oh I loved the show! But Daltrey was noticeably off a beat during Behind Blue Eyes. The OC Register corroborates this.

Lot of people going to see the Who it seems.
    Well the band was great and Pete was great.. Roger D. Not so much.

I'm liking this band
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

Do you like their Supercuts hair cuts bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Do you like their Supercuts hair cuts bro?
    Yeah, that potato shaped hair cut is really in right now.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor