Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Special Post Line-up Announcement from the Board's Worst Couple

Default Re: A Special Post Line-up Announcement from the Board's Worst Couple

Awww, too cool .....cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

the celebratory one star thread rating? You people are cold blooded. Congrats and good luck.

Bev, love the photos. Congrats again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I have to go to Hawaii one of these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I have to go to Hawaii one of these days.
    Pssst... Let the thread die already.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post

Ain't love grand? Wonderful pics, Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

Great pics you two. I'd wish you a long and happy marriage, but all things considered, I'll just say congrats.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

congrats guys!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

I'm surprised that Caco, being the little stud-muffin that he is, even has a clue what a committed relationship is... -

ANYWAY...I had been to Hawaii with an ex-boyfriend 10 years ago. But, because it was a convention based vacation, we hardly ventured away from the resort. When it came time to return to the mainland, I hadn't seen the volcano, nor 3/4 of the rest of the island.
    Since it was obvious that there was no reconnection between us, he headed back early and I stayed to see that volcano and at least something more than a freshwater resort pool. Seeing as I was solo, I was pretty cautious with my exploring and when I did have an "Ahhh," moment, there was no one to share it with... (At the time, Pete was still just a friend and was watching my dog 'til I got back. I called him to tell him my change of plans and mentioned how beautiful this place was, but how sad that I had no one to share it with... His suggested cure was to go out, meet someone and get laid... and he didn't want me coming home until I did. My cash was dwindling, but my card had had a zero balance, so it's not like I would starve... In fact, during that extra week that I stayed, I met the owner of a Pizza Place, quite similar to Spicy Pie status, and after showing me around Kona and filling me with free pizza, I was finally able to head home... -)

Now, I know I said I wouldn't bombard this thread with meaningless pics, but fuuuuck... Hawaii's beautiful! Pete had gotten a new camera and well... I just have to share a few of my favorites...

This is Pete and I just hanging out in the tide pools together...

The spot we got married in is to the right, in front of the palms.The little Gilligan looking hut belonged to King Kamehameha. Besides the snorkeling, they use that little bay to perform baptism ceremonies and other religious ceremonies.

And then of course, you have the sunsets in Hawaii... Imagine witnessing a sunset comparable to the one during Trentmoller in 2011... every single night...

And yes... this time I saw the volcano and it's abilities... Pretty powerful how nature goes about doing her thing... You just don't fuck with lava, man...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations Bev and Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by lolswaglol View Post
    I don't see people on the map. somebody please help. does this mean coachella is canceled?
    Quote Originally Posted by fear_the_tree View Post
    I'm fairly convinced you can take over the world with zip ties and duct tape.
    Coachella '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13 and 2014.