Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Special Post Line-up Announcement from the Board's Worst Couple

Default A Special Post Line-up Announcement from the Board's Worst Couple

Life is too short, do the honeymoon first...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Default Re: A Special Post Line-up Announcement from the Board's Worst Couple

I support this thread.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

In his debut return to the message board, Zafocaine tries to enjoy the third person while secretly finding it disgusting. Tune in next time for another thrilling episode of, "Things Not To Be Bragged About In Public."

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    In his debut return to the message board, Zafocaine tries to enjoy the third person while secretly finding it disgusting. Tune in next time for another thrilling episode of, "Things Not To Be Bragged About In Public."
    Could you possibly be anymore subtle with your good blessings, Asshole?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Congrats.

Congratulations, Beverly and Pete! Much happiness to you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

Congratulations! Where are pictures from your wedding? Did you wear white? Who married you and served as your witnesses?

One of our honeymoon suites...The Bali Hut Tree House on the Southeast side of the Big Island.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    One of our honeymoon suites...The Bali Hut Tree House on the Southeast side of the Big Island.
    Yeah I would get hitched also if this was the honeymoon suite. I like the philoshophy of the honeymoon first also. Good luck with married life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I beat off to the first post. Does that make me a bad person?
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    It kinda makes me randy.

Congrats you two! Your gift is in the mail....
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

While waiting for the line-up at the Southern most tip of the States...

A dog shit plant... and yes, it smells like dogshit...

Congrats
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Could you possibly be anymore subtle with your good blessings, Asshole?
    Subtlety is an art form, after all.

Aw, you know congrats from me were coming. I like you two and you know why. We are all old and weird .... Marriage is the best if you are with the right SO. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Fine I'll just comment again. Hey I am really going to make it this time if I get tics on Tue. How is the grass in your backyard lolz.. We will meet and laugh about this board and life eh.....cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

aw thats nice.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Congratulations! Where are pictures from your wedding? Did you wear white? Who married you and served as your witnesses?
    We haven't gotten the actual pics from the ceremony yet, but we have a shit ton of honeymoon pics. I had been to Hawaii before, (2003) but was there with a friend as a guest during a convention at one of the major resorts.When the time came to return to the mainland, I still hadn't seen a volcano nor much else beyond the resort so I dropped him off at the airport and stayed another week to explore on my own while staying in a more affordable location. I promised myself I'd be back with someone special to share it with one day... On Xmas day Pete informed me that he had just made reservations for 2 to Hawaii, and we would be eloping to the Big Island to fulfill my promise. Nobody had a clue until they saw his status updates announcing we were at the P.S. airport, then the S.F. airport, and finally Kona, Hi. We did all the paperwork online, made reservations through Airbnb for various places to stay along the way around the island, and found someone qualified to perform the ceremony 3 days before were were to return. We ended up meeting at one of the beachfront hotels in Kona, and while Pete did the finalization of paperwork, I was in the ladies room doing my impersonation of superman changing into a simple off-white and gauze crocheted skirt worn as a strapless dress with a pair of white plastic beach thongs. After we shared our vows with the ocean as our backdrop. we promptly returned to our rental jeep where I proceeded to change back into my beach bum attire in the front seat, and continued on our way around the island. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    No, of course not. It just means that you have to clean off your keyboard and screen. (Smartass)

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    It kinda makes me randy.
    Good God, if that makes you Randy, then this fairytale just became my worst nightmare... LOL

Wedding aside, this was one of my highlights...the outdoor shower... while it was raining...

If I thought Coachella had some awesome sunsets, we met it's match in Hawaii...

Not enough smog in those sunsets. No boob fondling pics? What a sham.

Bev and Pete, congrats, felicitations, etc etc.

Confused by the announcement though. You close with "you can expect to see this duo on the polo fields in April, celebrating the fact that this is where it all started" which sort of implies you met at Coachella..

but your first sentence says "After a 24 year long courtship..." which rules out having first met at Coachella.

Did you actually meet at an actual polo match?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Best wishes to you both for a happy marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Bev and Pete, congrats, felicitations, etc etc.

Confused by the announcement though. You close with "you can expect to see this duo on the polo fields in April, celebrating the fact that this is where it all started" which sort of implies you met at Coachella..

but your first sentence says "After a 24 year long courtship..." which rules out having first met at Coachella.

Did you actually meet at an actual polo match?
    Ahhh, yes, I see where there would be some confusion... allow me some time to design a timeline of this romance using my MS Paint Skills and I'll get back to you...