Thread: TRADE!!! TWO WEEKEND 1 GA TICKETS FOR TWO WEEKEND 2 GA TICKETS. NEAR EL PASO, TX.

Default TRADE!!! TWO WEEKEND 1 GA TICKETS FOR TWO WEEKEND 2 GA TICKETS. NEAR EL PASO, TX.

Hi Im looking for someone who wants to trade a pair of weekend 2 tickets W/ CAR CAMPING NECESSARY!!!
    I Live in El Paso, tx. and need to be near from here to make a personal delivery so if you're interested please contact me gonzalez.u@hotmail.com

Default Re: TRADE!!! TWO WEEKEND 1 GA TICKETS FOR TWO WEEKEND 2 GA TICKETS. NEAR EL PASO, TX.

are these still available?

Default Re: TRADE!!! TWO WEEKEND 1 GA TICKETS FOR TWO WEEKEND 2 GA TICKETS. NEAR EL PASO, TX.

yes but have to give me 100 dlls more

i will have 2 passes for all weekend to weekend 2 and need to do an even trade for weekend 1. Message me if you are interested, thanks!

Lurker

Hey! I have two GA passes + car camping for weekend 2! you can take the car camping as a plus and sell it! please let me know if you are interested!

+ 100 dlls more

No scalping you fucking asshole get the fuck off the board.

Would like to trade 3 tickets week end 2 GA + Shuttle Combo Pass with 3 tickets week end 1 GA. Let me know if you're interested ! contact@axel-gillino.com

HELLO! I am looking for someone to do a trade with me for my 2 Weekend 2 GA + Camping Spot. Due to some really unfortunate glitches i encountered during the purchasing phase of the checkout, i was redirected to a page that informed me the link was broken. whats worst, is that i had 3 computers open at the same time and was constantly updating all three just to makel sure i wouldnt be in the position i am now. I am really upset with Front Gate for screwing me over because all my friends got tickets for Weekend 1 except for me and my sister. So if anyone is interested please email at scorpionbite333@gmail.com. thank so much!

P.S Please have proof of purchase including the email confirmation from front gate, and i will have the same proof to show you

thanks,

Thracian