Thread: 2VIP weekend 1 tickets with VIP parking

Banned

Default 2VIP weekend 1 tickets with VIP parking

Need to get rid of tickets and pass. I am going 2nd weekend. Hopefully to someone in northwest. $2200 they been on my card all year. jthom5312000@yahoo.com

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: 2VIP weekend 1 tickets with VIP parking

This shit pisses me off. Not many things in this world are so revolting that I'm driven to make a public statement against it (aside from Neil Young headlining, which, now that the lineup is out, I regret talking against), but this is one thing. People who buy tickets to Coachella in order to sell them later, and people who buy them without being sure they'll be able to go. I have mommy and daddy's permission. Once I get my ticket, I will be going. Nothing will stop me from being there aside from the concert being cancelled. Why did you waste our time with your pipe-dream? You're holding on to my tickets, but now they have YOUR stupid fucking name on them. Why? Couldn't you have vowed to purchase the tickets on ebay at a later date when you found out you could definitely go? Now there are a large group of people who know they will be going, and have known since last year+ that they will be going, who have to purchase their passes through someone like you. Suck a fuck, scum. Either go to weekend one like a good rabbit, or give your tickets away to someone less fortunate. No one needs you, otherwise. I hope that you get stuck with the tickets.

Hello. I have 2VIP tix for weekend 2 and parking pass. Would you like to trade with me? I need weekend 1 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    This shit pisses me off. Not many things in this world are so revolting that I'm driven to make a public statement against it (aside from Neil Young headlining, which, now that the lineup is out, I regret talking against), but this is one thing. People who buy tickets to Coachella in order to sell them later, and people who buy them without being sure they'll be able to go. I have mommy and daddy's permission. Once I get my ticket, I will be going. Nothing will stop me from being there aside from the concert being cancelled. Why did you waste our time with your pipe-dream? You're holding on to my tickets, but now they have YOUR stupid fucking name on them. Why? Couldn't you have vowed to purchase the tickets on ebay at a later date when you found out you could definitely go? Now there are a large group of people who know they will be going, and have known since last year+ that they will be going, who have to purchase their passes through someone like you. Suck a fuck, scum. Either go to weekend one like a good rabbit, or give your tickets away to someone less fortunate. No one needs you, otherwise. I hope that you get stuck with the tickets.
    Or at least, sell them at face.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I have weekend 2 VIP if you want to trade one pass, I need weekend one

I will buy one of your weekend 1 VIP passes.