Thread: Logical reasoning

Default Logical reasoning

Daft punk had a super coachella reunion thing in 2006. Do you honestly think they would do that twice in a row? Hypothesis: if dp played coachella they will have started touring beforehand.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Default Re: Logical reasoning

logical
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

Daft Punk more like who cares am I right?!? Dey ain't in da lineup deal wit it. Get rich or die trying.

If GV got Daft Punk to play and put them on the poster, wouldn't everyone be bitching for a year about the ticket clusterfuck that happened? Doesn't GV have an incentive to save it until after people get a chance to buy tickets?

logical reasoning
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by seitron View Post
    If GV got Daft Punk to play and put them on the poster, wouldn't everyone be bitching for a year about the ticket clusterfuck that happened? Doesn't GV have an incentive to save it until after people get a chance to buy tickets?

logical reasoning
    People will always find something to bitch about, this is definetly logical reasoning. ALthough then people will complain saying oh well I would have gone if they were on there but I didnt buy tickets because they werent, kind of a catch 22

Quote Originally Posted by Kurowski View Post
    People will always find something to bitch about, this is definetly logical reasoning. ALthough then people will complain saying oh well I would have gone if they were on there but I didnt buy tickets because they werent, kind of a catch 22
    I hate those people. >.<
    I've been trying to convince friends to go for years now, same bullshit every year. Last year it was "If Daft Punk is playing I'll definitely go." So as soon as the rumor came out they were, I convinced him to buy a ticket. Now that the lineup is out I'm guessing he's going to back out. Sucks... but in all honesty I was forced to go my first year. Never will miss the fest again. Too much good stuff. :]
    2010 / 2011 / 2012 (Wkd 1) / 2013*

http://www.last.fm/user/bea_afraid

I think it's a matter of who has more power, GV or DP. I don't know.