Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: THE STONE ROSES --- This is why they're fucking headlining.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: THE STONE ROSES --- This is why they're fucking headlining.

A wash-up commenting on wash-ups.

The Stone Roses Co-Headlining: Because Oasis was too busy not giving a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Dubai Feb 21 2013

Adored
    Mersey
    Sugar
    Sally
    Storey
    Angels
    Shoot
    Fool's
    Burning
    Waterfall
    Don't Stop
    Stone
    TITO
    Spreads
    Bangs
    Resurrection
    Yep, this is pretty much the set they played all last summer. If it ain't broke...

Still prayin for Bye Bye Badman
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    informed my sister of the Dubai show ("Who are The Stone Roses?") a couple weeks ago, then sent her the YT debut album link with instructions to listen at least five times. Converted and attending per email and pic received this morning.
    5 FUKING TIMES!!!! what 3 wasn't enough? And what a fun place to watch a concert, mother fucking dubai.

Heres a list of do's and don'ts when visting Dubai:

1. When on the beach and at Dubai's water-parks for example, swimwear can be considered appropriate and therefore will not a problem. But you may end up in jail. So it's better is use the swimwear which Local Muslim females use.

2.Kissing in public is not allowed you may end up in jail. If not then you are lucky. Eg. A lesbian couple was sentenced to a month in jail, followed by deportation, for sharing a kiss on the public beach in Dubai.

3.Don’t eat, drink, chew gum, or even smoke in public between sunset and sunrise, as it is illegal and not allowed as per law.

4.Dancing and playing loud music in public is banned

5.You need a license to drink liquor and always check that you are in a hotel which has license. Alcohol is served only in the restaurants, bars and nightclubs of hotels that have licenses

6.Sex outside marriage is not allowed and you will end up in jail up to six years or more. Engaged with your boyfriend? This excuse is not allowed

7.Drug laws are very strict, here is one example - British tourist Keith Brown was sentenced to four years in prison after Dubai customs officers found a 0.003g trace of cannabis stuck to his shoe. UK Radio 1 DJ Grooverider was sentenced to four years in Dubai for possession of cannabis. The DJ - real name Raymond Bingham - was arrested at the city's airport on November 23 after flying in for a nightclub gig. Customs officials found 2.16 grams of cannabis in his luggage.

8.As per Sharia law sharing an apartment with a friend of the opposite sex is crime and you may end up in jail.

9.Any one can inform the police if they see male and female together, they may not call the police if someone is beating their wife. Eg. an unmarried Indian couple was sentenced to one year in prison just for hugging and kissing in the back seat of a taxi in the Emirate of Fujairah which is north of the UAE. When the taxi driver saw what they were doing, he drove them directly to the police station!

10.Last but best tip is visit Dubai to make money, Visit Dubai to understand Islam, do not visit Dubai for fun or entertainment which involves full freedom.

Booking my plane ticket now, but not for my skank girlfrind who might show her love and affection for me in a public place, SLUT!
    Last edited by ActionComics; 02-21-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: quote didnt post right

Down the fuckin' Volly with Tommy, playing pool. I'm playing like Paul-fuckin'-Newman by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by the goat View Post
    Yep, this is pretty much the set they played all last summer. If it ain't broke...

heaton park last june

Roses Set.jpg
    Dede' Arneaux
    Come a long long, come a long long way

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post

Credibility has plummeted. You fucking clown. Let's all laugh and point at the sad clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dede' Arneaux View Post
    heaton park last june

Roses Set.jpg
    Yeah they played it 3 or 4 times last year, but I don't think they'll have enough time at the polo fields.
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.

The reason they are headlining is Coachella is proving they still care about good music past and present.

But PLEASE nobody show up to their set!!

I want to be in the front row while all the tweens, bros and circuit gays are fighting to get into the sahara tent to escape people who know how to play instruments.

For now the stone roses are only playing festivals that pay serious money so you wont be seeing them again anytime soon in this country. You think bonnaroo is going to pay a small fortune when they can get Mumford and Sons for half as much (Did you hear they won a grammy?)

All you haters are right!! They suck, don't go!!

Quote Originally Posted by the goat View Post

I've been doing my homework on Stone Roses the past couple weeks... My significant other and best friend are both bonkers for them, but I knew only the hits from the days Fools Gold & I Wanna Be Adored were on heavy heavy heavy rotation on KROQ in the 80s.
    Bye Bye Badman is now my favorite from them. Sad that it might be too much to hope they'll play it, but I'm glad I'll get to hear my 2nd fave This Is The One.
    I never heard Second Coming until last week and it has some nice grooves in there. Sad that it flopped, you can hear the hard work they put into it.

First new short clip of The Stone Roses live of 2013!!!

Short clip of shoot you down - Dubai.

Wink Re: THE STONE ROSES --- This is why they're fucking headlining.

Oasis are an ex-band.. Noel is busy giving a fuck about High Flying Birds, and Liam is busy giving a fuck about The Stone Roses, funnily enough.

Since they reformed he's followed them to Manchester (not that far to be fair), Spain, Japan, and possibly more that I haven't heard about. He flew out to watch them in Dubai last night too. And if Beady Eye have no prior commitments it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll be spotted in the Coachella Crowd

It's like you get what I'm saying, while at the same time you want to prove to me that you don't get what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Swedish House Mafia was the #1 most important dance act in 2012, simple. They have reached DJ superstar status that sells out stadiums, headline every major festival, and eventually created their own festival in Miami during Ultra Festival. THAT'S WHY THEY HEADLINED, they were the leading act for a genre of music.

Shall I continue?
    And then they broke up cause they were a fad. They're still playing the same shit on their final tour. trash

Down the fuckin' Volly with Tommy, playing pool. I'm playing like Paul-fuckin'-Newman by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by CairParavel View Post
    it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll be spotted in the Coachella Crowd
    You'll never spot him, he's a quiet lad who will blend into the crowd incognito

Liam.jpg
    Dede' Arneaux
    Come a long long, come a long long way

The Stone Roses - One Love

Driving south íround midnight
    Man i must have been insane
    Driving south íround midnight
    In a howling hurricane

I stopped for an old man hitcher
    At a lonely old crossroad
    He said ďiím going nowhere,
    Iím only here to see if i can
    Steal your soul.Ē

Does the UK get many hurricanes?

The Stone Roses are on great form heading towards Coachella. Have a look at this video of I wanna be Adored live on the 23/02/2013 in Jakarta.

Also check out Reni drumming at the end!!!!

Lol @ even the fans of the Stone Roses being totally fucking bored with them already. They literally have to pay their fans to keep them interested.

^Why don't you do all of us a favor and stay the fuck outta Coachella you fucking clown! You don't belong here nerd, so Better yet just shoot yer'self so you will shut yer' poser trap. Fuck off newbie!
    Lol @ even the fans of the Stone Roses being totally fucking bored with them already. They literally have to pay their fans to keep them interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SPX_clothing View Post
    ^Why don't you do all of us a favor and stay the fuck outta Coachella you fucking clown! You don't belong here nerd, so Better yet just shoot yer'self so you will shut yer' poser trap. Fuck off newbie!
    Here? As in the message board, or as in San Clemente? If even one percent of San Clemente/ this message board were as literally stupid as you, I would definitely stay away. 1 of 148 posts since April of 2008. Real quality. Your parents would be ashamed, if they were alive to see you now.

Does the UK get many hurricanes?

Zafocaine, you clearly lack the knowledge to understand what the song is about!

This is the daybreak
    And this is the love we make
    For love is the law here
    You got to know how I love it, yeah
    It's more than a mover

Wait...so why are the Stone Roses fucking headlining again??
    feel my mother fucking bass in your face...sensually.

Here as in Coachella you DICK! I have gone to every single one since 1999. Unlike you who just pretends and post a bunch or nerdy shit online. You think you are so cool because you have over 1,000 posts being a cunt on here? You are nothing but a poser, sitting behind your computer talking shit about this and that. and ya come to San Clemente and we'll be sure to kick your ass back to your room where you lurk and jerk. Now keep posting your lame comments. Nobody cares about some Coachella newbie, wannabe that just complains all the time via your gay lil' posts. Over 1,000 posts of nothing but wanker wining. Nice life dick. Now go pick another festival to pose and troll!
    Here? As in the message board, or as in San Clemente? If even one percent of San Clemente/ this message board were as literally stupid as you, I would definitely stay away. 1 of 148 posts since April of 2008. Real quality. Your parents would be ashamed, if they were alive to see you now.
    Coachella 99' 01',02',03',04',05',06',07',08',09',10',11',12',13 ' and counting!!!

SPX clothing
    "We ride skis."

www.skipunx.com
    www.facebook.com/SPX.clothing
    www.myspace.com/spxclothing

Here as in Coachella you DICK! I have gone to every single one since 1999. Unlike you who just pretends and post a bunch or nerdy shit online. You think you are so cool because you have over 1,000 posts being a cunt on here? You are nothing but a poser, sitting behind your computer talking shit about this and that. and ya come to San Clemente and we'll be sure to kick your ass back to your room where you lurk and jerk. Now keep posting your lame comments. Nobody cares about some Coachella newbie, wannabe that just complains all the time via your gay lil' posts. Over 1,000 posts of nothing but wanker wining. Nice life dick. Now go pick another festival to pose and troll!

Can I get a whatwhat? What am I posing as? Who have I physically threatened? Would you like to suck this dick right here, punk? Huh? Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain85 View Post
    Zafocaine, you clearly lack the knowledge to understand what the song is about!
    So then... how many hurricanes do they get, annually? I was being serious. All criticism aside.

Setlist from their first festival date down under
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-st...-13db05e1.html
    I would be very happy with this exact setlist

Mad fer' it! Now piss off

Coachella 99' 01',02',03',04',05',06',07',08',09',10',11',12',13 ' and counting!!!

SPX clothing
    "We ride skis."

www.skipunx.com
    www.facebook.com/SPX.clothing
    www.myspace.com/spxclothing

amen, nige. Looking forward to this more and more. Bring on Friday Mid-April.
    Last edited by lehorne; 03-01-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: errm

I'm completely new to the Stone Roses, but I promised my boyfriend I'd go because he's a huge fan and can't make it to the festival. Waterfall is the first song that has really won me over, and judging by the other setlists it looks like there's a good shot they'll play it Coachella. I need to keep exploring their stuff...