Thread: Looking to swap (2) Weekend 2 GA passes & car camping for Weekend 1.

Default Looking to swap (2) Weekend 2 GA passes & car camping for Weekend 1.

I know, I know. Who isn't?

As it turns out, a friend of ours is getting married on the 19th. Even though we bought tickets last year and she picked a date in September, she refuses to switch. Rude, right? As I can't reasonably be in two places at once as Cory Matthews and Fred Flintstone both proved, I need to swap them for Weekend 1.

We've got a pair of Weekend 2 GA passes, looking to find the same for Weekend 1. Got car camping too? That's a bonus, because while we haven't added it to ours yet, we plan to ASAP provided we can find someone willing to trade.

If you're in, feel free to send me a message here and I'll do my best to facilitate the change. For what it's worth, we're in North OC if you're local. Thanks!

Default Re: Looking to swap (2) Weekend 2 GA passes & car camping for Weekend 1.

Don't everyone respond at once, guys.

Default Re: Looking to swap (2) Weekend 2 GA passes & car camping for Weekend 1.

Hey, how about that lineup?

Just bumping this in hopes someone will take pity on me and agree to swap their Weekend 1 passes for my lowly Weekend 2 passes. Be a pal, help me out!