Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 217

Thread: 2013 Poster Changes

  1. #121

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    hes been there
    I stand corrected then, carry on...

  2. #122
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,113

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    In fact, in an interview with Paul Tollet, he was asked why he asked Roger Waters to perform Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety. He said he didn't ask Waters to do that and the only reason he was billed as "performing Dark Side of the Moon" is because Waters demanded it himself.
    I remember I saw The Police in Vegas in 2007 and Waters was there the next week and there was a big DSOTM poster up. He had been doing that same show at least a year.

    EDIT- I wasn't refuting your statement, Josh, just pointing out what a terrible question the journalist asked. "Why did you ask Roger Waters to perform the show he had been performing everywhere else?"
    Last edited by M Sparks; 02-20-2013 at 07:42 PM.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

  3. #123

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    He did that show for a couple years. And every time it was fucking awesome.

  4. #124
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,359

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    I remember I saw The Police in Vegas in 2007 and Waters was there the next week and there was a big DSOTM poster up. He had been doing that same show at least a year.

    EDIT- I wasn't refuting your statement, Josh, just pointing out what a terrible question the journalist asked. "Why did you ask Roger Waters to perform the show he had been performing everywhere else?"
    Lol. Yeah, I thought that too when I read that interview. I think the interviewer was trying to work in a segway into asking Paul T about asking others bands to perform albums in their entirety, but I agree, it made the interviewer seem pretty dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  5. #125
    old school microcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    lansing_mi
    Posts
    2,684

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    you bug me
    Cool story bro

  6. #126
    Member flowbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle/Palm Springs
    Posts
    1,325

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Birdy Nam Nam added to Saturday's second to last line

  7. #127
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    22,182

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by flowbee View Post
    Birdy Nam Nam added to Saturday's second to last line
    That's not a change -- moving Trash Talk to the 5th line on Saturday is what's different.

    4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

  8. #128

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Someone not going this year is spearheading this....no wonder we have had no updates for nearly a month.

  9. #129
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,804

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Have I missed anything?
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

  10. #130
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,554

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by rasooli View Post
    Someone not going this year is spearheading this....no wonder we have had no updates for nearly a month.
    You're a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  11. #131
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    22,182

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Yes, rasooli. There reason there hasn't been updates regarding poster changes is because the man in charge of the thread isn't going to Coachella. Not because there hasn't been poster changes.

    4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

  12. #132

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Can we get someone who is actually going to keep an eye out? I'd do it, but honestly I only check back here once every other week

  13. #133
    Member Phantasma Del Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Park
    Posts
    1,604

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Everyone keeps an eye out, if they notice something they post it. Once it's posted, the first page is updated.

    I am a nice person.

  14. #134
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by rasooli View Post
    Someone not going this year is spearheading this....no wonder we have had no updates for nearly a month.
    Delete your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  15. #135
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Why is Paul not going? I wasn't aware of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  16. #136
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,804

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Im trying my best to make it to Weekend 1, but atm I have no tix or way there so far. And I check the poster often to make sure this thread is up to date. So.... me not attending has nothing to do with this thread having not been updated in over a month, use your brain idiots.
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

  17. #137
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    I hope to see you there!
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  18. #138

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Yes, rasooli. There reason there hasn't been updates regarding poster changes is because the man in charge of the thread isn't going to Coachella. Not because there hasn't been poster changes.
    *The reason...

    Learn how to write.

  19. #139
    Member Twattycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by rasooli View Post
    *The reason...

    Learn how to write.
    You said something stupid as shit, and he makes a grammatical error. Clearly, you're the winner here, fucknut.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

  20. #140
    Member omerta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    273

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by rasooli View Post
    *The reason...

    Learn how to write.
    Learn how to reason.
    Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
    - Kurt Vonnegut

  21. #141

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Twattycakes View Post
    You said something stupid as shit, and he makes a grammatical error. Clearly, you're the winner here, fucknut.
    *she.

    Learn how to differentiate between genders.

  22. #142
    Member thebaconator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    145

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post


    2/8:
    Parov Stelar is now listed as Parov Stelar Band

    please help me keep this updated.
    Just noticed this! hellz ya
    Coach 06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13.1,14.1
    Sasquatch 12
    Lolla 11(Chile)
    VOODOO 11
    Street Scene 07,08,09
    Rock the Bells 07

  23. #143
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,198

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    Im trying my best to make it to Weekend 1, but atm I have no tix or way there so far. And I check the poster often to make sure this thread is up to date. So.... me not attending has nothing to do with this thread having not been updated in over a month, use your brain idiots.
    Bad news. You gotta get there man, Prydz is playing!

    If I hear of anyone selling passes I'll shoot you a PM.

  24. #144

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by rasooli View Post
    *she.

    Learn how to differentiate between genders.
    You're doing it wrong you fucking stupid dumb piece of shit.

    Don't try to cover up your dumbass comment with grammar corrections, you made the stupidest comment of the year so live with it.

  25. #145
    Member Twattycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by rasooli View Post
    *she.

    Learn how to differentiate between genders.
    Gender isn't important. Being retarded is. Sexist.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

  26. #146
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Rasooli is obviously looking to become the first 2013 Coachella Message Board™ Worst Member Of The Year nominee.
    Last edited by GuyInTucson; 03-07-2013 at 02:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  27. #147
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,428

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    I thought Zafo had that on lockdown

  28. #148
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,198

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Yeah I think Zafo still wins.

  29. #149
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    Ignoring means not using his name or even referring to him in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  30. #150
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    22,182

    Default Re: 2013 Poster Changes

    For the record rasooli's, first retarded comment aside, made some good digs. And for that, I applaud him.

    4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Fake Poster Thread
    By travelfan in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 814
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:00 PM
  2. Do anyone believe this poster?
    By bender in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM
  3. CHANGES TO THE POSTER...
    By Xenocide in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:57 AM
  4. About the poster
    By Parenthetical Boy in forum Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 08:45 AM
  5. poster
    By inutil in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 03:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •