Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosure!!!

Default Re: Disclosure!!!

This was such a good set! Perfect way to close out Coachella!
    Oh look it stopped snowing...

Quote Originally Posted by cjajce View Post
    not sure how you stood this still to record this, but thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    thank you. you got some incredible videos dude. GREAT FUCKING JOB!!!! making me relive it! tears in my eyes
    Cheers for the kind words guys.

It was tempting but I really wanted to relive these moments so had to control them haha

Plus I was near the front and was a tad bit crowded to rock out but ah well.

Don't know if anyone else was near the front and met heaps of people, but I was the guy with the Orbital glasses and Burial shirt so if I met you at the Disclosure set holla

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Cheers for the kind words guys.

It was tempting but I really wanted to relive these moments so had to control them haha

Plus I was near the front and was a tad bit crowded to rock out but ah well.

Don't know if anyone else was near the front and met heaps of people, but I was the guy with the Orbital glasses and Burial shirt so if I met you at the Disclosure set holla
    My friend Eric says he's pretty sure you were filming right next to him. Tall blond dude who was probably FREAKING out for Latch and everything else. I think I can hear him screaming on the video lol

I hope these guys come back to LA soon!!

Missed their set for Prydz.

Trying to convince my girlfriend to skip RHCP for these guys. Might've been cool seeing RHCP ten years ago, but don't care much for them anymore. This will be my fifth Coachella and I'm just tired of underwhelming closing sets on the main stage. I want to go out with a bang and I couldn't think of a better act to end the festival with.

Quote Originally Posted by torturesong View Post
    Trying to convince my girlfriend to skip RHCP for these guys. Might've been cool seeing RHCP ten years ago, but don't care much for them anymore. This will be my fifth Coachella and I'm just tired of underwhelming closing sets on the main stage. I want to go out with a bang and I couldn't think of a better act to end the festival with.
    You can still see a good portion of RHCP and make it over in time for a full set

Quote Originally Posted by torturesong View Post
    RHCP are past their prime. Disclosure are just about to hit it. Make the right decision. Current over Nostalgia every time.

My friend Eric says he's pretty sure you were filming right next to him. Tall blond dude who was probably FREAKING out for Latch and everything else. I think I can hear him screaming on the video lol
    lmfao it's not hard to spot me, brown-skinned short guy with long wavy hair and LED Orbital glasses and a black Burial shirt hahaha

Lurker

Saw the end of their set weekend 1! It was incredible with Jessie Ware with Running and Sam Smith closing w/ Latch. Disclosure is coming to Portland tomorrow and I'm going to see them. Excited to see their whole set this time.

You're a complete fucking loser. Listen to yourself.
    Lol. Serious. no fucking life at all. What happened to enjoying the music?

*in a robotic voice* Must capture footage to upload on youtube. must be first one. What a shitty reason to miss out on Latch
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

it's hilarious too because he's in an absolute shit spot it seems on the youtube. Pitchfork and the rest picked his video because it was the first one... but he's in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    I hope these guys come back to LA soon!!

Missed their set for Prydz.
    Theyre playing Hard Summer

it's hilarious too because he's in an absolute shit spot it seems on the youtube. Pitchfork and the rest picked his video because it was the first one... but he's in the back.
    Yeah, thats how the media works. Please see R Kelly and Phoenix video also.

Please see my post above.

You are a complete fucking loser. Listen to yourself.

While you were actually thinking about videotaping a guest JUST to be posted about on Pitchfork, I was dancing my fucking legs off to the last moments of Coachella with my best friends on the planet. You fucking twat.

I wish my Latch video was posted on Pitchfork

I didn't even like Disclosure and they ended up being my favorite set of the weekend.I am impressed...very impressed.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I didn't even like Disclosure and they ended up being my favorite set of the weekend.I am impressed...very impressed.
    Yes! Zack! Wish I was partying with you for it but that's so good to hear.

I completely agree! The fresher acts always bring the fire just because the energy is still new to them. Bands like RHCP just don't have the same passion they might've had 10 yrs ago. Although I will say I watched a little bit of Moby's DJ set on the live stream and that bald, skinny bastard went harder than anyone else I saw. I was really impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    RHCP are past their prime. Disclosure are just about to hit it. Make the right decision. Current over Nostalgia every time.

Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    100% agree. they were amazing. I had seen them before with out any of the live vocals and that really took it to the next level for me. These kids are going to be super stars. They appeal the hardcore deep house / UK Garage crowd as well as the mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Theyre playing Hard Summer
    Hard Red Rocks. =(, got my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by cjajce View Post
    Hard Red Rocks. =(, got my hopes up.
    do you honestly think hard didn't book them for both?

New single

https://soundcloud.com/disclosuremus...oundcloud-edit

Love it like every Disclosure track. Better than 'White Noise,' which was a grower.
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

they played that in their set, i think.

Most likely. They performed it when I saw them in Brooklyn.
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Hope you guys enjoyed the mini glowruption too
    To those of you that threw the glow sticks, my gf and I loved it. haha. She was walking around picking them all up after the show. She ended up walking back to the car with like 20-25 in her hand. Always the sign of a good roll. haha. And to all of the other comments on this thread, YES, they were amazing.

From what I remember, they opened with something new (or at least that I hadn't heard before) and played White Noise, What's in Your Head, Control, Lividup, Boiling, Running w/ Jessie Ware on stage, and ended with Latch w/ Sam Smith on stage. Probably not in that order. But the show was so phenomenal that I'm debating on calling off work and heading out to Vegas tomorrow night to see them at Marquee. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Porter View Post
    New single

Love it like every Disclosure track. Better than 'White Noise,' which was a grower.
    Love White Noise. This track was alright. I think I just need to give it a few more listens. Been enjoying "liddup" a lot lately. BS

I really they dont book Disclosure for HARD summer. I dont want to have to go to that crap.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

This was filmed right next to me, too! haha. Pretty sure that's actually me screaming in the video. But not positive haha

they performed a pretty good set! one of my faves!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Porter View Post
    New single

Yeah they played this. So fat.

Soooo I'm pissed I'm missing them in Vegas. Just have to convince myself they will play badly at the Dayclub.

I hope they play LA again soon... Even if its for hard summer. Hopefully an SD show???