Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718

Thread: Disclosure!!!

Default Re: Disclosure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    If they aren't going head to head against Calvin Harris in the Sahara, the crowd at the outdoor will stretch to the Gobi like Wu-Tang last year.
    Sure enough you were right. I really wished they went head to head vs Calvin Harris. And I also wish they could stop ending their performances with Latch all the fucking time. It's like Andy C ending his sets with his remix of Get Free, too predictable. As much as I love Disclosure, I was really hoping they would have done a cover of Frankie Knuckles' Your Love as a tribute but that's just me.
    Hernan Cattaneo b2b Nick Warren and Guy J @ Kingdom Austin 8/31 | Lone. @ Empire Control Room Austin 9/11 | Tycho @ Granada Theatre 9/22 | Sam Smith @ House of Blues Dallas 10/9 | SBTRKT @ House of Blues Dallas 10/12 | Catz n Dogz @ It'll Do 11/1 | Death From Above 1979 @ Granada Theater 11/8 | Eats Everything @ Kingdom Austin 11/13

Honestly, I saw a couple songs and was disappointed. I feel that without a vocalist, the group is not very compelling to watch live. I no longer felt bad about missing them to see Motorhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal Snail View Post
    Honestly, I saw a couple songs and was disappointed. I feel that without a vocalist, the group is not very compelling to watch live. I no longer felt bad about missing them to see Motorhead.
    Aluna of AlunaGeorge, Sam Smith, and Mary J Blige came out as guests during their set.
    Hernan Cattaneo b2b Nick Warren and Guy J @ Kingdom Austin 8/31 | Lone. @ Empire Control Room Austin 9/11 | Tycho @ Granada Theatre 9/22 | Sam Smith @ House of Blues Dallas 10/9 | SBTRKT @ House of Blues Dallas 10/12 | Catz n Dogz @ It'll Do 11/1 | Death From Above 1979 @ Granada Theater 11/8 | Eats Everything @ Kingdom Austin 11/13

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Aluna of AlunaGeorge, Sam Smith, and Mary J Blige came out as guests during their set.
    This.

Not to mention they themselves sing on several of their tracks.
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Anyone plan on hitting up any of their solo shows coming up on the east coast?
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

It seemed like the volume was really low W2, people started chanting 'turn it up, turn it up' and too right, we were probably 10ft from the front, and could here the entire crowd talking. One of the guys signalled the desk to turn it up at one point, but I didn't notice any different.

Anyone going to the show in Vegas tomorrow?
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

After seeing Jessie Ware perform with them in North Carolina and Sam Smith perform Latch during their encore at the Berkeley Greek Theater, I'm not all that excited to see them at Outside Lands this weekend. Now, if Aluna were to randomly show up, that would practically make my weekend complete the first day of the fest.
    9/22 Tove Lo @ the Fillmore
    9/27 Simian Mobile Disco @ The Mezzanine
    10/5 The War On Drugs @ The Fillmore
    10/21 Jessie Ware @ The Chapel
    10/24 Little Dragon @ the Fox Theatre
    10/24 Rfs Du Sol @ The Mezzanine
    10/29 PHISH @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    10/31 AlunaGeorge @ 1015 (?)
    11/29 London Grammar @ the Fox Theatre

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Anyone going to the show in Vegas tomorrow?
    i'm driving into Vegas tomorrow for Disclosure! also checking out Chromeo and Flume on Thursday. 2 for the price of 1! If anyone needs tickets to Flume at the Brooklyn Bowl in Las Vegas hit me up!
    Chvrches @ Hollywood Palladium - 9/19
    Die Antwoord @ Fox Theatre (Oakland)??? - 9/25
    DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist @ Hollywood Palladium - 10/3
    Chromeo @ Shrine Expo Hall - 10/9
    Treasure Island Music Festival '14 - 10/18-10/19
    Run the Jewels @ The Glass House - 11/12

Coachella '13 , '14, ('15)

i may be interested in those flume tickets.
    how many do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by dillycup View Post
    i may be interested in those flume tickets.
    how many do you have?
    two! $20/each i'll waive all the service fees, i just want to get rid of them at this point
    Chvrches @ Hollywood Palladium - 9/19
    Die Antwoord @ Fox Theatre (Oakland)??? - 9/25
    DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist @ Hollywood Palladium - 10/3
    Chromeo @ Shrine Expo Hall - 10/9
    Treasure Island Music Festival '14 - 10/18-10/19
    Run the Jewels @ The Glass House - 11/12

Coachella '13 , '14, ('15)

tealcelluloid, check your PM box!

I should be at Cut Copy on Friday if anyone's sticking around for that. Quite the 3-day lineup there. Staying right next door at the Flamingo.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Disclosure-produced Mary J Blige track, digging this one