Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LA TIMES..Released Headers..

Cool LA TIMES..Released Headers..

Apparently LA Times Released the Headers and then took them down..? They were.. Postal Service, DP, & Justin Timberlake...todays the day i feel it.

Default Re: LA TIMES..Released Headers..

Is there any proof of this?
    Last Night Go Hard
    Coachella 2012 Weekend 2
    Hopefully going Weekend 1 this year. Fingers crossed

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Fuck both of you
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Fuck both of you
    needed more emphasis.

e a t s l e e p w o r k c o a c h e l l a

First off that would be complete bullshit if Postal Service were a headliner when Death From Above 1979 weren't .Daft Punk are not fucking playing at all in 2013 you fucking cunt. We should be way more worried about Vampire Weekend getting a headliner spot.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

lol at both vampire weekend or postal service headlining

Posted by LA Times this morning before quickly being removed from the website: "Years of hopes and rumors have finally come to fruition, for Daft Punk is set to return to the live stage to close the 2013 edition of the dual-weekend Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. Goldenvoice president Paul Tollett felt he painted himself into a corner after last year's edition of the event. "I asked myself how we could live up to the expectations that follow witnessing Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg alongside a hologram of 2Pac, but the stars aligned and I could not be more proud," said Tollett. "We get more requests and fake lineup posters clamoring for Daft Punk than any other act. Getting them to play in 2006 was a last minute miracle that resulted in a worldwide phenomenon, and because of the reputation of that performance, they've been hesitant to revisit, but now they have a new album and a live show planned that is going to blow everyone away." A release date has yet to be set for the still-untitled Nile Rodgers collaboration.

The notion of Coachella as purely an indie rock and electronic oasis has dissipated in recent years thanks to well-received sets from headliners Jay-Z and Kanye West, and now pop superstar Justin Timberlake will shatter that conception as he brings "sexy back" to the opening night festivities at Empire Polo Field, his first performances in support of his forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience."

Despite the months of intense speculation among bloggers and members of the fest's official message board, AEG-owned promoter Goldenvoice continually shocks even the most jaded of fans and connected of insiders year after year. Keeping the tradition alive are a headlining performance from the reunited Britpop outfit Blur, along with fellow countrymen The Stone Roses for their first stateside appearance in two decades. Joining them for rare festival appearances are the notoriously reclusive Tom Waits and Swedish electro duo The Knife. Also reuniting for a headlining spot are Ben Gibbard's electropop sideproject The Postal Service and 90's shoegazers Slowdive.

Completing Coachella's top tier are breakthroughs Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, The xx and Phoenix, legends Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds and New Order, Trent Reznor's new band How to Destroy Angels and dance sensations Skrillex, Pretty Lights and Bassnectar.

Surprisingly absent are recent chart-toppers Mumford & Sons, but folk-tinged indie pop is more prevalent than ever in 2013, with The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, Father John Misty, Ben Howard and Emmy the Great on the bill. Rounding out the rest of the lineup are rising stars including Solange, Alt-J, 2 Chainz, Angel Haze, Sky Ferreira, Bat for Lashes and Odd Future's Earl Sweatshirt.

The majority of passes for Coachella went in a pre-sale last May, but the remaining supply of three-day general admission wristbands will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. for $349."

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Vampire Weekend getting a headliner spot.
    Was thinking the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by thesg View Post
    Can you please stop talking about monklish?
    You've been a member since 2007 and have almost 18,000 posts, you should know better.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Lol. You've been Monklished.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    First off that would be complete bullshit if Postal Service were a headliner when Death From Above 1979 weren't .Daft Punk are not fucking playing at all in 2013 you fucking cunt. We should be way more worried about Vampire Weekend getting a headliner spot.
    Are you being serious? Such Great Heights was probably one of the most over used, over played, songs of the early 2000s. DFA 1979 probably never had a song that was played on the radio.
    Last edited by Egull; 01-22-2013 at 10:05 AM.

You disgusting idiot.
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

"Headers." God damn it. You really are revolting.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Who are the footers going to be?
    For your health

old school

Tom Waits is doubtful as Los Lobos band members are playing NYC ClaptonFest on W1.

The Stone Roses have NEVER played North America with all 4. 3 of them played in 95 or 96 for a short tour.

haha dont shoot the messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by kananilove View Post
    haha dont shoot the messenger.
    You gullible fuck
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Posted by LA Times this morning before quickly being removed from the website: "Years of hopes and rumors have finally come to fruition, for Daft Punk is set to return to the live stage to close the 2013 edition of the dual-weekend Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. Goldenvoice president Paul Tollett felt he painted himself into a corner after last year's edition of the event. "I asked myself how we could live up to the expectations that follow witnessing Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg alongside a hologram of 2Pac, but the stars aligned and I could not be more proud," said Tollett. "We get more requests and fake lineup posters clamoring for Daft Punk than any other act. Getting them to play in 2006 was a last minute miracle that resulted in a worldwide phenomenon, and because of the reputation of that performance, they've been hesitant to revisit, but now they have a new album and a live show planned that is going to blow everyone away." A release date has yet to be set for the still-untitled Nile Rodgers collaboration.

The notion of Coachella as purely an indie rock and electronic oasis has dissipated in recent years thanks to well-received sets from headliners Jay-Z and Kanye West, and now pop superstar Justin Timberlake will shatter that conception as he brings "sexy back" to the opening night festivities at Empire Polo Field, his first performances in support of his forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience."

Despite the months of intense speculation among bloggers and members of the fest's official message board, AEG-owned promoter Goldenvoice continually shocks even the most jaded of fans and connected of insiders year after year. Keeping the tradition alive are a headlining performance from the reunited Britpop outfit Blur, along with fellow countrymen The Stone Roses for their first stateside appearance in two decades. Joining them for rare festival appearances are the notoriously reclusive Tom Waits and Swedish electro duo The Knife. Also reuniting for a headlining spot are Ben Gibbard's electropop sideproject The Postal Service and 90's shoegazers Slowdive.

Completing Coachella's top tier are breakthroughs Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, The xx and Phoenix, legends Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds and New Order, Trent Reznor's new band How to Destroy Angels and dance sensations Skrillex, Pretty Lights and Bassnectar.

Surprisingly absent are recent chart-toppers Mumford & Sons, but folk-tinged indie pop is more prevalent than ever in 2013, with The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, Father John Misty, Ben Howard and Emmy the Great on the bill. Rounding out the rest of the lineup are rising stars including Solange, Alt-J, 2 Chainz, Angel Haze, Sky Ferreira, Bat for Lashes and Odd Future's Earl Sweatshirt.

The majority of passes for Coachella went in a pre-sale last May, but the remaining supply of three-day general admission wristbands will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. for $349."
    I don't trust anyone with a vulva on the back of their neck in their avatar.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i trust anyone with a vulva. anywhere.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    i trust anyone with a Volvo. anywhere.
    fixed
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

super gullible and into creeps

super gullible and into creeps

Tom Waits?!?
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

DAFT PUNK AND PHOENIX!!

14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Oh snaps!
    "ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

It can't be real because we already know fun. is headlining.
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Maybe fun. and the Postal Service are splitting the top billing.
    "ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

not sure if you're joking, but just because i hate fun.: http://www.ournameisfun.com/tour
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Anybody know where I can find pics of when Magnetic Man had the crowd sit down. That moment was epic

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

I can live with that line-up. Daft Punk would be cool to see again. Timberlake is tiresome and way to teeny booper for me. I'd go listen to the Postal Service. They don't sound bad on Youtube, though I don't recognize any of their music. New Order, Trent Reznor and Bassnectar will add some interesting listening. I'm just happy I haven't heard anything about another lame hologram this year. I was so bummed that Dre and the Holi ruin Snoops show that I stayed away. Poor Snoop, or Rich Snoop. I'm sure he was well paid for putting up with the lower Class-men of Rap!
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets