Thread: Three rad chicks looking for camping (willing to pay!). Weekend 2

Lurker

Default Three rad chicks looking for camping (willing to pay!). Weekend 2

Hi fellow Coachella-ians!

My two friends and I are in a bit of a pickle... They both have tickets and I am still ticketless because I have to buy one with a car camping pass and they sold out too quickly. I'm the one driving us down from Vancouver, Canada so it is my job to get the car camping pass I am searching online but another option would be to share a camping spot with someone super awesome who just so happens to have room for us on their little plot. It's our first Coachella and we really want the camping experience (it's not a music festival without the camping!).

We're three ladies, ages: 20, 21, and 22.

Options?
    -We're driving from Vancouver so if you have a car camping pass but for some reason no car... We could pick you(s) up if you're on our way! Share the spot and I'd park my car on the plot
    -Anyone selling ONE ticket with car camping?
    -Share campsite with your car parked on it and I buy a companion pass for my car (we can trade parking spots too if you need to be able to leave at night in your car for some reason)

Message me back if you have any ideas or help to offer! If we can figure something out ,we can add each other on facebook to see if we mesh for festival-ing together! Facebook chat and some picture creeping can go a long way haha.
    Last edited by mayeli; 02-13-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Default Re: Three rad chicks looking for camping (willing to pay!). Weekend 2

Hey,

So my mixed gender group of 4 people bought two extra weekend two passes. We also have a camping spot. Obviously 7 in one site might be a little cramped but it might also just make it more of an experience. You could buy one of our passes and the three of you could camp with us. We're 4 coming from Colorado. It's a group of active, young, super big fans of all the bands playing at coachella. We like to party, but will probably need to sleep as well since we're definitely the types who will be at the festival all day. 3 - 23 year olds and 1 - 22 year old.

Thanks,

Sheldon

This will end well.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.

any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by mayeli View Post
    Hi fellow Coachella-ians!

My two friends and I are in a bit of a pickle.

PM bondchristine. She has two GA passes and a car camping pass (that I almost bought but got through regular sale) but maybe she'd be willing to sell them seperate. She's also in Van I think

I have an extra GA and camping pass for weekend 2 I need to sell, pm me for more details!

I have room both weekends. Might even be going solo one weekend but Ill have room regardless. PM me to discuss the details.
    Woodstock '94 and '99, Phish Fest '99, Moe. down '00, Gathering of the Vibes '00-'03, Rock the Bells '07, Sunset Strip Music Festival '11
    Coachella W2 2013, Bottle Rock Napa Valley 2013, Outside Lands 2013, Uproar Festival Chula Vista 2013, NIN @ Staples Center 8.11.2013
    Phish @ SPAC 7.4.2014
    Crosby, Stills and Nash @ Bethel Woods 7.5.2014
    The Hudson Project 7.10-7.13.2014
    Motley Crue @ Chula Vista, CA 7.30.2014
    Outside Lands 8.8-8.10.2014
    NIN and Soundgarden @ Chula Vista, CA 8.21.2014