Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

  1. #1
    SCAMMING PEOPLE
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

    unfortunate events have taken place and im not able to go to the festival anymore!
    my loss is your gain!

    I have 4 tickets to week 1 and 1 car camping, looking for 350$ a ticket and 85$ for the car camping.

    email me at SCAM if you have any questions
    thanks

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,565

    Default Re: FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

    Your other posts in November and December are of you trying to sell your week 2 due to unfortunate events. How fucking unfortunate are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  3. #3

    Default Re: FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Your other posts in November and December are of you trying to sell your week 2 due to unfortunate events. How fucking unfortunate are you?
    Pretty fucking unfortunate
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,565

    Default Re: FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Litoris View Post
    Pretty fucking unfortunate
    How unfortunate
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  5. #5

    Default Re: FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

    This guy is ripping people off, do not respond!

  6. #6
    Member Archie Bunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a car between LA and Vegas
    Posts
    964

    Default Re: FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

    I will buy all 4 passes for...



    PM me if interested.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: FS: 4 passes to weekend 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by robert15 View Post
    unfortunate events have taken place and im not able to go to the festival anymore!
    my loss is your gain!

    I have 4 tickets to week 1 and 1 car camping, looking for 350$ a ticket and 85$ for the car camping.

    email me at robb8800@gmail.com if you have any questions
    thanks
    "Go fuck yourself"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:59 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 02:12 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •