Thread: Red Box - Beginning To Sell "Event Tickets" For $1.00 Service Fee

Default Red Box - Beginning To Sell "Event Tickets" For $1.00 Service Fee

So I thought this was somewhat interesting. A buddy snapped this photo at a local Red Box.

I wouldn't think twice but after reading the $1.00 Fee (Really) phrase - it caught my attention.

Looked a little further and found that some events are now up @ http://tickets.redbox.com/ (not the greatest selection).

I believe that Red Box has the locations, logistics, range of recipients who would go to events, etc., to step into a huge playing field where Ticketmaster dominates the market. Hopefully, maybe, one day, you know?!

$1.00 fee (Really)

536993_10200477881452513_849034989_n.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Default Re: Red Box - Beginning To Sell "Event Tickets" For $1.00 Service Fee

actually pretty cool. i think it's a great idea and fuck ticket master

A dollar? All they need is a wide range of shows. I'd totally buy tickets there.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Shit, they could charge 5 and they'd have my money. I'm not anti-corporation/capitalism but TicketMaster is a scam.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

Capitalism is one thing, greed is another.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Don't get too excited yet. I notice they are selling NASCAR tickets. A ticket for a race in Phoenix costs 31.88 with Red Box (plus $1?), while at the raceway site, it is $20 plus $7 for printing. (Better deal at NASCAR site)

However, a ticket for race qualifying in Fontana costs 20.00 with Red Box (plus $1?), while at the raceway site, it is $20 plus shipping. (Better deal at Red Box).

Note that both are GA events.

So, compare prices before buying.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Sometimes it is worth the extra for a hard ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Don't get too excited yet. I notice they are selling NASCAR tickets. A ticket for a race in Phoenix costs 31.88 with Red Box (plus $1?), while at the raceway site, it is $20 plus $7 for printing. (Better deal at NASCAR site)

However, a ticket for race qualifying in Fontana costs 20.00 with Red Box (plus $1?), while at the raceway site, it is $20 plus shipping. (Better deal at Red Box).

Note that both are GA events.

So, compare prices before buying.
    I was noticing that as well. In the long run though, I'm hoping this becomes one of the very few exceptions where a business goes from an online resource to a brick and mortar establishment. For example where most stores only had either in store or online now it is more prevalent to have "buy online, pick up in store". That is until shipping companies can same-day everything.
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I agree. When I purchased my NASCAR tickets for Phoenix a while back, I paid $10 for mail, instead of $7 for print at home.