Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

  1. #1

    Default Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Billy Corgan, the fucking bald guy from Smashing Pumpkins that looks like Charlie Brown, is going to be blowing away ecstacy bros and silverlake hipsters that like to eat salmonella food from Trader Joes this year at Coachella. Billy is going to get up there and sing "TOOOONNIIIIIGGHHHTT, TOOOONIIIGGHHHHT" and you cockcuckers are going to like it because Billy is one of the greatest songwriters of the 90s. He kicked out the rest of the pumpkins out of the band because they fucking sucked and D'arcy didn't give good enough blow jobs to the band and crew. Since Billy is playing solo and acoustic you ungrateful little fucks will be fortunate enough to probably get some badass Zwan tunes. Billy will also be playing shit from his seminal solo album :TheFutureEmbrace" Get excited ya'll. Billy mother fucking Corgan is coming to Coachella

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    I hear the genius known as Tyler the Creator might be sitting in with Billy for the entire set

  3. #3
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,417

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    good grief
    4/8 Summer Camp @ Echo, 4/11-13 Coachella, 4/17 SISU, Dum Dum Girls @ Roxy, 4/27 Ghost B.C. @ Fonda, 4/30 Mono @ Troubadour, 5/3 I Break Horses @ Bootleg Theater, 5/28-6/1 Primavera Sound, 6/4 Nisennenmondai @ Jazzhouse, 6/18-22 Sled Island

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Brando View Post
    Billy will also be playing shit from his seminal solo album :TheFutureEmbrace"
    Wo wo wo. Firstly, quotation marks generally go on both sides of a phrase and they aren't necessary for that title. Secondly, that solo album is a piece of shit. Lastly before you completely jizz on yourself, do you have a source for this claim?
    Oh look it stopped snowing...

  5. #5
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,505

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Billy Played Pappy & Harriet's in Pioneertown. I'm not sure if he's ready for prime time.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    As did Arctic Monkeys and QOTSA. Your point?

  7. #7
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,505

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Not to mention Los Lobos, Rufus Wainwright, Leon Russell.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  8. #8
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,537

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  9. #9
    Member Fig Neutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    An acoustic set might be more likely to actually happen because it would allow for a lower billing without crushing Billy's ego.

  10. #10
    old school gmoneyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Re...no
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Someone's bored.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    UPDATE: I just read a press release that announced that Billy will be playing his epic solo album "TheFutureEmbrace" in its entirety during his acoustic performance at Coachella. He'll also be playing some select tracks from the Pumpkin's best record: Oceania. If you hipsters behave yourselves he might end the set with 1979. Show Billy some fucking respect you hipsters so we get to hear 1979!
    Last edited by Marlon Brando; 10-24-2013 at 03:48 PM.

  12. #12
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,505

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    I'd like to see Peaches do an acoustic set.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I'd like to see Peaches do an acoustic set.
    Cool story Hansel

  14. #14

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Shake Yer Dix (Acoustic)

  15. #15
    Member Twattycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Posts
    882

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Brando View Post
    UPDATE: I just read a press release that announced that Billy will be playing his epic solo album "TheFutureEmbrace" in its entirety during his acoustic performance at Coachella. He'll also be playing some select tracks from the Pumpkin's best record: Oceania. If you hipsters behave yourselves he might end the set with 1979. Show Billy some fucking respect you hipsters so we get to hear 1979!
    Fucking seriously? Are you Billy Corgan?
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

  16. #16
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    4,687

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    no, just some dolt with a small hard on for 90's rock and too much free time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,222

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Well, in this guy's defense, this is definitely stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  18. #18
    Member VOLVOX17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    i think (s)he's funny. when i read his posts i hear it in a sunday, sunday sunday! hotrod moto advert voice.

  19. #19
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    15,952

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    MEMO READS: EVERYONE -- STOP POSTING HERE

  20. #20

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    Billy is still fucking pissed because he feels like an incarcerated vermin. He's going to exorcise his demons by reuniting with Zwan this year. That's right fuckers, you heard it here first. Zwan is going to be added to the lineup on Sunday. I hear Jack Johnson is going to be sitting in with Billy for a few tunes. I wonder if Billy has to put a lot of sunscreen on his Charlie Brown dome before he goes outside
    Last edited by Marlon Brando; 03-27-2014 at 09:32 PM.

  21. #21
    Member blueduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    965

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    this guys on fire tonight
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,417

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    It has been over 20 years now. When is he going to be William Corgan?
    4/8 Summer Camp @ Echo, 4/11-13 Coachella, 4/17 SISU, Dum Dum Girls @ Roxy, 4/27 Ghost B.C. @ Fonda, 4/30 Mono @ Troubadour, 5/3 I Break Horses @ Bootleg Theater, 5/28-6/1 Primavera Sound, 6/4 Nisennenmondai @ Jazzhouse, 6/18-22 Sled Island

  23. #23
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,676

    Default Re: Fucking Billy Corgan Acoustic Coming to Coachella

    You mean, William Corgan Melloncamp...?
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Similar Threads

  1. AxL Rose vs Billy Corgan in Douche Match!!!
    By shotglass75 in forum Polls
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:59 PM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. Fuck You Billy Corgan
    By bballarl in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:10 PM
  4. So I just met Billy Corgan.
    By hawkingvsreeve in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:25 AM
  5. An Open Letter from Billy Corgan
    By roberto73 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 03:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •