Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The 10 Most Annoying Concert Behaviors

Default Re: The 10 Most Annoying Concert Behaviors

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    Backpack too bulky, I usually make do with my camelpak.
    Or do what I do, when you get to your desired location in the crowd take your bag off and put it on the ground between your legs. I never want to be that guy with the large backpack backing into people (or since i'm on the taller side) having my backpack right in some persons face.
    Last edited by PhoneWentWest; 04-11-2013 at 12:58 PM.
    Weekend 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    I despise the people that show up for an artist who made ONE mainstream hit and leave as soon said song gets played.

Also, the dummies who get so fucked up they rely on the crowd around them to stay upright while bouncing off of everyone nearby (aka pinballs).
    This happened to me last year when I was up at the front in Sahara tent. Some douche behind me was so drunk he kept pouncing around and bouncing off. Told him nicely to stop twice and the 3rd time I had to push him back and mean mug him for him to finally cut it out.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    I despise the people that show up for an artist who made ONE mainstream hit and leave as soon said song gets played.

Also, the dummies who get so fucked up they rely on the crowd around them to stay upright while bouncing off of everyone nearby (aka pinballs).
    See Gotye's exit crowd after Somebody That I Used To Know last year (or whatever that stupid ass song was called). I showed up, and saw the crowd, but didn't dare enter. I heard the song, and remained standing there as hundreds, possibly thousands of people herded away from the stage all at once. It was pretty fucking sick.

Also, I walk way too fast for the Pinballs in the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by moxie990 View Post
    The only thing that really pisses me off is the pushing. Just because there is .02 inches of space in front of me doesn't mean that you and your 35 friends get to pass through there!! It's even worse when someone pulls that type of move and then just stays right in front of you. Those type of people need to die a slow death
    if somebody pushes me at a show i get so much adrenaline. I pretend i dont notice them but i push them back!! stand in front of somebody else !

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    No mention of crowdsurfers? Fuck crowdsurfers. Those around us usually lose their shoes.
    if somebody trys to surf over me... forget it

Lurker

There's only 1 behavior I find annoying at shows: Talking. I can't believe how many chicks stand at a fucking show and just chat loudly like there's nothing going on around them. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. BITCHES.