Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31

Thread: Kids at Coachella

  1. #1
    Member IamTheWalrusVPz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    110

    Default Kids at Coachella

    Regular priced ticket for a 3yr old??

  2. #2
    Member Chillzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    434

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Ask the folks in the Sahara

  3. #3
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Triple price for children under 18.

  4. #4
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,145

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    or "The festival itself is all ages; children age 5 & under are free."

  5. #5
    Member baily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,925

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    search for 'kids at coachella' and you'll see a few threads answering every ? you may have.

    I took my son at age 3, but know a few things

    ear plugs are a must (get high end over the ear plugs)
    don't plan on your kid being there all day - a few hours then take back home - if that's not possible don't bring em
    there is a ton of walking - bring a stroller...yes I know your kid can walk and he can walk a lot now, but no where near the amount the festival will require. Again this is from 2 years of experience doing this.
    don't try or expect to get close to any of the stages
    I have seen parents with their kids 'taken away' by security whom are 'messed up' - so don't plan on using before or during your time (should not have to say)

    my son had a ton of fun with the music and the arts...esp loved the robot, but know you must have a stroller!

    read the other threads from past years to get a much better idea of what to do and not to do to maximize your experience.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    I'm taking my son this year.
    He's gonna be with us Saturday AND Sunday night.
    But i only have one question.
    I've seen people with kids that have headphone sized earplugs what are those called & where can i find them?
    Btw I haven't searched for them, so don't flame me

  8. #8
    Member Pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    You can hide your drugs in their diapers.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    paging amyzzz

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,365

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Google hearing protection ear mufs

  11. #11

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by stellarpoet22 View Post
    I'm taking my son this year.
    He's gonna be with us Saturday AND Sunday night.
    But i only have one question.
    I've seen people with kids that have headphone sized earplugs what are those called & where can i find them?
    Btw I haven't searched for them, so don't flame me
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...muffs+for+kids

  12. #12

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Thanks allot .

  13. #13
    Member IamTheWalrusVPz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    search for 'kids at coachella' and you'll see a few threads answering every ? you may have.

    I took my son at age 3, but know a few things

    ear plugs are a must (get high end over the ear plugs)
    don't plan on your kid being there all day - a few hours then take back home - if that's not possible don't bring em
    there is a ton of walking - bring a stroller...yes I know your kid can walk and he can walk a lot now, but no where near the amount the festival will require. Again this is from 2 years of experience doing this.
    don't try or expect to get close to any of the stages
    I have seen parents with their kids 'taken away' by security whom are 'messed up' - so don't plan on using before or during your time (should not have to say)

    my son had a ton of fun with the music and the arts...esp loved the robot, but know you must have a stroller!

    read the other threads from past years to get a much better idea of what to do and not to do to maximize your experience.


    Thanks that's really informative!

  14. #14
    Member IamTheWalrusVPz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella



    Thanks ��

  15. #15
    Member footixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The "NO"
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    I've taken my son at 1yr and now this year at 2 as well...this stroller worked wonders! a little pricey but so worth it



    is there some sort of parent chella thread i dont know about yet?
    Papi Piratón!

  16. #16
    Member dekelou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by IamTheWalrusVPz View Post
    Thanks ��
    The Peltors work great for babies and toddlers.

  17. #17
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Just spray LSD in your children's eyes at home, and save us the trouble of hearing your kid's bad trip for three and a half miserable days on the fields. Please. Have children responsibly. If you don't buy it a ticket, it's not a guest.

  18. #18
    Member IamTheWalrusVPz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    I've taken my son at 1yr and now this year at 2 as well...this stroller worked wonders! a little pricey but so worth it



    is there some sort of parent chella thread i dont know about yet?


    Okay, this is AWESOME! I've never even seen these but they're perfect!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Bump! My 4 yr. Old will be joining us Saturday night and Sunday night.
    First year for the lil guy

  20. #20
    Member footixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The "NO"
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    ^ Great to know your lil one will be there!...cant wait to see our lil monster dance around

  21. #21
    Member artisticcreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!
    Posts
    573

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Kids are great at Coachella! My 7 year old grandson loves EDM and all music and I'd bring him if I could.
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

    Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

  22. #22

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by stellarpoet22 View Post
    Bump! My 4 yr. Old will be joining us Saturday night and Sunday night.
    First year for the lil guy
    Bringing our 4 year old son too! We are staying close by and grandma will have him most of the time. We plan to bring him for his fave, Tegan and Sara on Friday. Ear protection and sunscreen a must!! Hope he has lots of fun!!

  23. #23

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Where is everyone staying?
    This is my fifth coachella, but first for our son and he will turn five the following weekend.!
    Trying to test it out for next year only doing two nights with our kiddo..
    Any other tips to share?
    I want hear them
    How old are your lil ones?
    Everyone still use strollers

  24. #24
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Please dispose of the diapers properly. Do not change diapers in the tents, well maybe the Sahara would be OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  25. #25
    Member footixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The "NO"
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    staying at indian palms ...walking distance a must!
    plus dont forget to rent your lockers!!!

  26. #26

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    We are staying 15 minutes away at a house this year. Bringing grandma so we can take him for a short amount of time each day. Try to avoid being out at hottest period of the day. Be ready to leave when you might not want to yet. Heat stroke and heat exhaustion happen in kids MUCH QUICKER than for adults. Get him to shade often. We took our son at 3 and we only saw a couple of hours each day. We also had a few friends who helped watch him as well when we wanted to watch a headline show and they didn't. We also used a stroller to get around. Not bringing one this year because he'll only be seeing one or two acts a day and then we'll either drive him back or have grandma pick him up at drop off spot.

  27. #27
    Member footixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The "NO"
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella



    made these for my kid, ready to wear them proud
    Papi Piratón!

  28. #28
    Member baily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,925

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Kids should only be there for a few hours during the day.
    Parents with young kids shouldn't keep them up till midnight so you can see the show.
    Note parents if u are on drugs or drunk security will escourt u to the police where you may face child endangerment charges.
    Having them call a family member to get ur kid while u get hauled away isn't my idea of fun...
    Be smart - I took my son for a few hours in the day do the same...then take them home. Coachella isn't Disneyland...well it is for adults.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    True story: My girlfriend aborted our child last year when she found out that she was due around the same time Coachella 2013 was going to happen.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Kids at Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by huntingwhale View Post
    True story: My girlfriend aborted our child last year when she found out that she was due around the same time Coachella 2013 was going to happen.
    cool story bro....now fuck off

Similar Threads

  1. Shit Coachella Kids Say
    By GrossMagic in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. Kids and toddlers at Coachella?
    By arod2789 in forum Questions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:23 AM
  3. Kids at Coachella
    By rjb27blue in forum Questions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:55 AM
  4. kids at coachella 07
    By whynotsmile99 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 11:24 PM
  5. Kids at Coachella
    By humboldtmama in forum Questions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •