Thread: Coachella 2013 - Anyone want to trade week 2 tickets for week 1?

Hybrid View

Default Coachella 2013 - Anyone want to trade week 2 tickets for week 1?

I have 2 tickets for weekend 2, but have a scheduling conflict. Would like to trade for weekend 1? Any takers?

Default Re: Coachella 2013 - Anyone want to trade week 2 tickets for week 1?

I wish they had a section specifically dedicated to Tickets where people could go and post about the tickets they want to sell/trade. Too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihate2lose View Post
    I have 2 tickets for weekend 2, but have a scheduling conflict. Would like to trade for weekend 1? Any takers?
    YOU want Weekend2 tickets? and have 2 weekend1?

I have two week 2 GA passes that I desperately need to trade for weekend 1. They have shuttle passes due to a shortage of regular GA passes but you don't have to pay extra or anything. If you're willing to trade please PM me as soon as possible! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihate2lose View Post
    Yeah, if anyone wants I have 5 tickets I want to trade for weekend 1. So, if you want I will trade with you.

Hey, i have 2 tickets for week 1! do you still wan't to change them?

I am interested in trading my weekend 2 tickets. I need weekend 1 tickets. Let me know if you can do that.

fools

NO ONE is going to make that trade

your best bet is to sell those tickets via stub hub or ebay then rebuy weekend 1.

This isn't new to the board there is a 250:1 ratio people wanting to trade weekend 2 for weekend 1

There's a reason weekend 1 sells out a lot faster than weekend 2...not sure why, but the demand is ultra high for the 1st weekend.

Odds are better picking the entire NCAA tournament.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Hey guys, So I am looking to see if anyone would be willing to trade their weekend 1 ticket and a camp spot for a weekend 2 ticket and some cash to be compensated for the camp spot. If anyone could help me out that would awesome! Id owe you favors forever!
    Thanks, and happy coachella everyone!