Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best/Worst Coachella

Default Re: Best/Worst Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    1. Not being able to back to campsite that year - WHAT? You could go back to your campsite always.
    2. Preferring tent camping to car camping - WHAT? It's the same but you don't have to carry all your shit from parking lot to camping lot

wtf
    1. I meant when you went in to the venue you couldn't go back to your campsite and enter back in on the same day.
    2. Hauling all that stuff really was all part of the experience for me. I loved every moment of it and had some great time with friends doing it too.

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

There is no such thing as a worst Coachella!
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

Quote Originally Posted by chaz86 View Post
    1. I meant when you went in to the venue you couldn't go back to your campsite and enter back in on the same day.
    2. Hauling all that stuff really was all part of the experience for me. I loved every moment of it and had some great time with friends doing it too.
    1. I don't believe this is true. 2009 was the only year I've been to Coachella with a gf and we went back to my camp all the time to get her changed from next to nothing into a little more than that for night time. As well as an afternoon quickie between bands.

2. Spoken like light camper. If you had anywhere near as much camping equipment as I have you wouldn't say that.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    1. I don't believe this is true. 2009 was the only year I've been to Coachella with a gf and we went back to my camp all the time to get her changed from next to nothing into a little more than that for night time. As well as an afternoon quickie between bands.

2. Spoken like light camper. If you had anywhere near as much camping equipment as I have you wouldn't say that.
    1. If you recall, in 2009 you had single tickets for every day of the festival. A total of 3. When you first went in they either took your ticket or ripped it or something and there were no ins and outs. Unless you were in with the security who checked tickets when you entered or they just didn't care, there were no ins and outs.

2. We had tons of stuff. Two easy ups, ice chests, tents, pretty much everything you had if not more. And I still enjoyed it. Also we got there pretty late so we had to park pretty far away. But it was all part of the experience like I said. I'm just not a lazy fuck and don't mind hauling loads of shit.