Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck you Goldenvoice for never booking Incubus

Default Fuck you Goldenvoice for never booking Incubus

Fuck all of these flash in a pan queers you guys book every year. Why the fuck hasn't one of the biggest and most badass alternative rock bands from So-Cal ever been booked at your shittyass festival? Stop the hipster cockfest you guys throw each year and show some goddamn respect to musicians that have had a prolonged career of asskickery like Incubus. I don't want to see David Bowie or that faggottt from the Cure up on stage singing about how they're sad little pussies or to see those two french douches from Daft Punk wearing their little space helmets pressing play on their laptops so a bunch of imbecilic tools from silverlake on ecstacy can dance like short bus riding kindergarteners. Incubus has been rocking hard and plowing groupies for over two decades. They were blowing minds before your daddy busted a nut and birthed your conformist hipsterdom cranium. It's a fucking farce that Incubus has never been booked at Coachella. Suck a dick Goldenvoice. FUCK YOU GOLDENVOICE!!!!! BOOK INCUBUS!

Default Re: Fuck you Goldenvoice for never booking Incubus

You try too hard
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Brando View Post
    Fuck all of these flash in a pan queers you guys book every year. Why the fuck hasn't one of the biggest and most badass alternative rock bands from So-Cal ever been booked at your shittyass festival? Stop the hipster cockfest you guys throw each year and show some goddamn respect to musicians that have had a prolonged career of asskickery like Incubus. I don't want to see David Bowie or that faggottt from the Cure up on stage singing about how they're sad little pussies or to see those two french douches from Daft Punk wearing their little space helmets pressing play on their laptops so a bunch of imbecilic tools from silverlake on ecstacy can dance like short bus riding kindergarteners. Incubus has been rocking hard and plowing groupies for over two decades. They were blowing minds before your daddy busted a nut and birthed your conformist hipsterdom cranium. It's a fucking farce that Incubus has never been booked at Coachella. Suck a dick Goldenvoice. FUCK YOU GOLDENVOICE!!!!! BOOK INCUBUS!

3========D ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ 0 -;

Whhhoooaoooaaaa WWHOOOOOAAAAA I'm still aliiiiiiiive, yeeeeerreeeerrraaaaauuuuggghhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Whhhoooaoooaaaa WWHOOOOOAAAAA I'm still aliiiiiiiive, yeeeeerreeeerrraaaaauuuuggghhhh
    That you Eddie?

Go to Smokeout bro.

go to wango tango
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarpooler View Post
    Anything that's not Sahara tent trash is going to have a small crowd it seems like. I wandered over near the Sahara once all weekend and it was a clusterfuck of the douchiest looking people you could ever imagine.

I think what you meant to say was "Thank you"...
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Well, go tell Incubus to be relavent again.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.
    April 26 - Black Sabbath - Hollywood Bowl
    June 27 - Fuck Buttons - the Independent
    July 11 - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Shrine Auditorium

I bet this asshole likes trash like Silverchair and 311 too. Go fuck yourself Marlon Brando you pea-brained shitface.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    That was Daft Punk, you stupid retarded mongoloid mother fuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Win even thanked them again towards the end. Just because you trifling bitches weren't there ...

What are his other 24 posts about?

to play devil's-subject's advocate, incubus is not an awful band. granted, they are not who they were in the 90's, but they're cool guys. it's not their fault they have shitty fans like him (see also rage against the machine).
    their album s.c.i.e.n.c.e. is great, but they watered down their sound for whatever reason.
    i liked them (saw them free at the roxy because i pre-purchased "make yourself." haven't seen them in years because of my aforementioned reason. still, i'd miss them and catch a closing act at one of the tents.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I bet this asshole likes trash like Silverchair and 311 too. Go fuck yourself Marlon Brando you pea-brained shitface.
    silverchair isn't shit. just because you don't care for them does not mean that they inherently suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    What are his other 24 posts about?
    i was just think the same thing...
    Jagwar Ma ● the Knife ● GOAT ● the Preatures ● Bo Ningen ● Woodkid ● QOTSA ● Foxygen ● Little Dragon
    DARKSIDE ● Lorde ● Temples ● Factory Floor ● Banks ● Duck Sauce ● Grouplove ● Pet Shop Boys
    ● OutKast ● Muse ● Mogwai ● Austra ● CHVRCHES ● Syd Arthur ● J. Roddy Watson & the Business

wishlist, still: wishlist, still: missy elliot●oingo boingo●talking heads●grace jones●george clinton●fiona apple
    sweat.x●jamiroquai●space●hooverphonic●los fabulosos cadillacs●la santa cecilia

pardon me while I burst in too... laughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I bet this asshole likes trash like Silverchair and 311 too.
    311 is the shit dude. You obviously don't know whats up. So is Incubus and Silverchair. But 311 is fucking amazing. So amazing in fact that they have legions of devoted fans that will see them every year, even when there isn't a new album to support. They've toured ampitheaters every summer for the last 10 years. They have their own holiday (311 day), their own festival (pow-wow festival) AND their own caribbean cruise (which I'll be on a month before Coachella). How many bands do you know that have even one of those? Nobody does it like 311...

Nothing beats chillaxin at the frat house with a warm natty ice and some rockin Incubus tunes, eh?
    4/27 Ghost B.C. @ Fonda, 4/30 Mono @ Troubadour, 5/3 I Break Horses @ Bootleg Theater, 5/19 Lykke Li @ The Theatre at Ace, 5/28-6/1 Primavera Sound, 6/18-22 Sled Island, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go

Whatever Goldenvoice brings, I'll be there with open arms and open eyes, yeah.
    Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Loves to Spooge View Post
    They have their own holiday (311 day), their own festival (pow-wow festival) AND their own caribbean cruise (which I'll be on a month before Coachella). How many bands do you know that have even one of those?

those two french douches from Daft Punk wearing their little space helmets pressing play on their laptops so a bunch of imbecilic tools from silverlake on ecstacy can dance like short bus riding kindergarteners
    The rest of the post is dumb as fuck, but that there is some serious quality work. Well done, Marlon.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cuauhtemoc723 View Post
    to play devil's-subject's advocate, incubus is not an awful band.
    I think what you meant to say was, "incubus is an awful band".

Quote Originally Posted by omerta View Post
    Whatever Goldenvoice brings, I'll be there with open arms and open eyes, yeah.
    I think what you meant to say was, "Whatever Goldenvoice brings, I'll be there with arms wide open."
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

They should also book Creed. And Linkin Park. Crapchella 2014! Make it happen, Goldevoice!
    2008, 2009, 2011, 2012-2, 2013-1...

[QUOTE=Marlon Brando;2613394] Incubus has been rocking hard and plowing groupies for over two decades.QUOTE]

You've addressed the only 3 criteria required to appear in the "classic 90s" spot. Incubus is a done deal.

Only if they played this live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXMR3vTV8bQ

It's funny when these twats think that because bands have songs on the radio thats what all their music sounds like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzzzzup928 View Post
    Is Xanman really big enough to sub?
    Is Motorave going to bring enough special guests with him?
    Is Nathan Fairchild's set going to be less awesome when I reflect back on it in a few months?
    Is Bumblebee's set going to consist of her just reading coachella facts for 50 mins?
    Is Guedita going to sound more like Karin O or Alice Glass?
    Is MJA going to be the first true EDM headliner?
    So many questions...

[QUOTE=Cheddar's Cousin;2613817]I think what you meant to say was, "incubus is an awful band".]
    nope, i think i wrote it as best as i could've written it.
    Jagwar Ma ● the Knife ● GOAT ● the Preatures ● Bo Ningen ● Woodkid ● QOTSA ● Foxygen ● Little Dragon
    DARKSIDE ● Lorde ● Temples ● Factory Floor ● Banks ● Duck Sauce ● Grouplove ● Pet Shop Boys
    ● OutKast ● Muse ● Mogwai ● Austra ● CHVRCHES ● Syd Arthur ● J. Roddy Watson & the Business

wishlist, still: wishlist, still: missy elliot●oingo boingo●talking heads●grace jones●george clinton●fiona apple
    sweat.x●jamiroquai●space●hooverphonic●los fabulosos cadillacs●la santa cecilia

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    I think what you meant to say was, "Whatever Goldenvoice brings, I'll be there with arms wide open."
    Actually I was quoting an Incubus song called "Drive" which you might not know.
    I know the lyrics although I don't like the band. Not so popular over there?

Quote Originally Posted by davrone View Post
    They should also book Creed. And Linkin Park. Crapchella 2014! Make it happen, Goldevoice!
    Don't forget Nickleback!
    Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
    - Kurt Vonnegut

i think the only reason incubus has done so well is because their singer is a dreamboat and they came up during the worst period in musical history in about the last 200 years. imo they're just heavy adult contemporary. i'd rather see a scott joplin impersonator headline

This is by far the funniest post I've read here. Also, chill out bro. I'm sure you can see them somewhere in Calabasas.
    Coachella 09, 10, 11, 12(1), 13(2)

It's all about the music.

Quote Originally Posted by anonimouse View Post
    imo they're just heavy adult contemporary. i'd rather see a scott joplin impersonator headline
    Ragtime. I could dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    I think what you meant to say was, "incubus is an awful band".

Well I told herrrr the news todayuh, it seems my liiiiyuf is gowna chaaange. I close my eyeuuuhhhs begin to praaaay, then tears of joyuuhhh stream down mah faaaaaaayuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

TLDR. Judging by the name of this thread, also very fucking stupid.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife