Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: HARD Summer 2013

Default Re: HARD Summer 2013

Anyone else catch Crystal Castles. They were great as always, but the Oakland show a few months back was better. I got a few of my friends to see them live for the 1st time, they walked away fans ^_^
    9/18- CHVRCHES, Fox Theater
    9/20 & 21- Beyond Wonderland
    9/22 & 23- Katy Perry, SAP Center
    10/2- Savoy, Indy
    10/3-10/5- TBD Festival
    10/10- Snoop Dogg, Shoreline
    10/18-10/19- Treasure Island Festival
    10/14- Kill the Noise, Catalyst
    10/24- Little Dragon, Fox Theater
    11/1 & 11/2- Day of the Dead Festival
    11/6- Bassnectar, Montbleu
    11/7- Bassnectar, Memorial Auditorium
    11/9- Hardwell, Bill Graham
    11/10- Foster The People, Menorial Auditorium
    11/25- London Grammar, Fox Theater

After Hard I think Breach is pretty much a lock for Coachella next year, absolutely smashed the tent. best set of the weekend for me. Close second was Flylo and Busy P's tribute to Mehdi is something I will never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by InF3cT10uZ View Post
    After Hard I think Breach is pretty much a lock for Coachella next year, absolutely smashed the tent. best set of the weekend for me. Close second was Flylo and Busy P's tribute to Mehdi is something I will never forget.
    Seriously so so SO happy that Breach played out some songs from his Essential Mix; it was the kind of set I was absolutely hoping for come Sunday. FlyLo's visuals were quite extraordinary as well.

butthurt messiah TheVelvetSmudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    ... dude, you've been the one flipping a shit this whole time. I don't know what's so unsatisfying about your life that you feel the need to insult other cities in some attempt to refute simple facts, but maybe it's time to look inward. Perhaps you're just not a very good looking fellow, or maybe you don't have a sweet hat or something, but obviously you have some serious issues with regards to how satisfied you are with life.

Nobody said Miami or New York are better than your beloved Los Angeles (except, y'know, obviously New York is). We just said that they have more clubs. Which they do, irrefutably.
    That you think looks make a person happy about themselves, and look the way you do, tells the rest of us how truly unsatisfied you must be. I look good, and I lead a happy life. How does debating with hate-mongers make my life seem unsatisfying to you? Isn't that basically your mantra?

This is you... +150 lbs. -Fanbase +a stupid ass hat you think makes your head look smaller. (It doesn't.)

It's amazing how the joke never gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelvetSmudge View Post
    That you think looks make a person happy about themselves, and look the way you do, tells the rest of us how truly unsatisfied you must be. I look good, and I lead a happy life. How does debating with hate-mongers make my life seem unsatisfying to you? Isn't that basically your mantra?

This is you... +150 lbs. -Fanbase +a stupid ass hat you think makes your head look smaller. (It doesn't.)

Excuse me, but I am widely regarded as being the most handsome man on this board by far, so any insults you try to throw my way with regards to my appearance will be summarily dismissed by the masses. I wouldn't even dare attempt question my sexuality, were I you.

But then again if I were you, I'd be a dumb dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Excuse me, but I am widely regarded as being the most handsome man on this board by far, so any insults you try to throw my way with regards to my appearance will be summarily dismissed by the masses. I wouldn't even dare attempt question my sexuality, were I you.

But then again if I were you, I'd be a dumb dick.
    You've spent almost thirty years questioning your own sexuality. Why would anyone else bother? You look like a transexual doppelganger of Vincent D'Onofrio. If that doesn't scream, "Most handsome man on the internet," then I surely don't know what does.

Then again if you were me, you'd have more to show for your years on this planet than a stretched-out sweat-stained hat, and a host of faceless net-addicts to boast your genetic faults as human perfection. You really almost fooled us... rly.

The way "thelastgreatman" sees himself:

The way the rest of the world sees "thelastgreatman:"

Ouch... his comeback is probably gonna be longer than a fucking novel.

Holy fuck! You two are stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelvetSmudge View Post
    You've spent almost thirty years questioning your own sexuality. Why would anyone else bother? You look like a transexual doppelganger of Vincent D'Onofrio. If that doesn't scream, "Most handsome man on the internet," then I surely don't know what does.

Then again if you were me, you'd have more to show for your years on this planet than a stretched-out sweat-stained hat, and a host of faceless net-addicts to boast your genetic faults as human perfection. You really almost fooled us... rly.
    What you don't realize is that all the hipsters wearing fedoras got the idea from ME on this board after seeing the fucking tidal waves of poon that came washing over me year after year after year.

"What you don't realize is that all the hipsters wearing fedoras got the idea from ME on this board after seeing the fucking tidal waves of poon that came washing over me year after year after year."

Or, in other words:

Hey TheVelmetSmudge did you ever consider that maybe thelastgreatman's avatar isn't actually him?

I am Corey Haim. Why would someone use a picture of someone who isn't them? I just don't get it. Clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    Hey TheVelmetSmudge did you ever consider that maybe thelastgreatman's avatar isn't actually him?
    I'm sorry, who the fuck are you? My avatar and I are one. Shut your goddamn mouth.

I'm sorry, who the fuck are you? My avatar and I are one. Shut your goddamn mouth.
    He was just giving you the benefit of the doubt/ using reverse psychology to make you admit that you're the mutant behind the picture. Pride really can be a bitch, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Probably the most awkward crowd I had ever seen at a music festival. 90% of the people there looked like they didn't know what the fuck was going on and were just standing there (then again, ecstasy tends to do that to you). I think it's a good start but it still has a ways to go, they need to update the venue next year for sure. Empire of the Sun was the best by far but Disclosure was a close second.

Oh yeah, does Gareth McGrillen ever shut the fuck up or is that just his job to yell senseless things all night long?
    Empire of the Sun was INCREDIBLE. I was excited for them, knew what to expect, and they still took me by surprise. Definitely my favorite set of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by enginedown View Post
    Empire of the Sun was INCREDIBLE. I was excited for them, knew what to expect, and they still took me by surprise. Definitely my favorite set of the weekend.
    Good to hear. Saw them a few years back at Coachella and they were crazy entertaining. Just bought tickets for the show at The Shrine on Halloween.