Thread: LETS RENT A HOUSE!

Default LETS RENT A HOUSE!

Hey all,
    I am coming for my first Coachella from the east coast and don't really have a place to stay at the moment. My friends in the past have all come together and got a nice house, but I only have one other person coming with me and not looking to pay some crazy price to stay in a hotel. Figured if we could get in with a group or come together with some chill people it would be a lot easier. We are easy going and get along with everyone so if you are interested sh00t me a message!

Cheers!
    -Matt

Default Re: LETS RENT A HOUSE!

My friends had this unit last year.... pretty sick

http://www.vacationpalmsprings.com/h...on-home-rental

Hey Matt,
    As of now I have 2 - 3 people and can probably find more that would be down to split... this would be our second year... are you going weekend 1 or 2??

- Kaitlin

Kaitlin and Matt

I will be there both weekends with a different friend of mine tagging along each weekend. I am looking for a place as well.

I will be going by myself and I am looking for an open spot. Let me know if you have any room or if you found anything.

Ya know I had this drop dead house but it was $600 for four days second weekend and nobody showed too much interested. Here's the link. The thing is with homes you have to pay it all sixty days in advance so you gotta be sure.
    I'm not sure I can still get it but the rental agent will work with me on something. There are two of us for sure weekend two.

http://www.vrbo.com/441046

I still have a one bedroom condo at Palm Canyon Resort and one at Marquis Villas Resort available (both Diamond Resorts International properties) for either weekend (Thurs - Mon) if you don't find a house.
    https://www.diamondresorts.com/California-Resorts

My condos rent for around $150 per night with no security deposit up front. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by ANDITWASSUMMER View Post
    Ya know I had this drop dead house but it was $600 for four days second weekend and nobody showed too much interested. Here's the link. The thing is with homes you have to pay it all sixty days in advance so you gotta be sure.
    I'm not sure I can still get it but the rental agent will work with me on something. There are two of us for sure weekend two.

http://www.vrbo.com/441046

Easily worth it. You get 8 people. Each person pays $300.

Okay, let me try this. If someone is sure they want to rent a house and is willing to go in on a lease with me I can work with a leasing agent. We will have to put up the whole fee at worst case immediately, and we're talking probably at least fifteen hundred each but we can get it back when we rent the other spaces out. I don't know what else to come up with. I only have one friend going and I can't front everything alone so here we are.

PM me if you are interested. The closer to Coachella the more difficult, not easier this is going to get. And there will be last minute rentals but it's a real crap shoot where and so on.

Summer