Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 82

Thread: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

  1. #31
    Member Twattycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Posts
    997

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    You are all viewing this thread wrong. It's like the escape pod in one of those dystopian science fiction movies, a chance for us to start over with a better civilization, one led by a blue-haired Canadian.
    The rest of us try to ignore Saskatchewan. It makes us kinda sad.
    Anything is possible...

  2. #32

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    At least her pic is kinda cute. Kinda.

  3. #33
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,999

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    And here I was just about to tell her to go fuck herself. Thanks for being sensible and keeping me out of trouble!
    Technically speaking, Tom, minors can fuck themselves. Especially the ones in Canada.

    12/16: A Winged Victory for the Sullen @ The Independent
    12/17: Sleepy Sun @ Brick and Mortar
    12/31: Derek Plaslaiko, Dave Aju @ f8
    1/8: Tamaryn @ The Chapel
    1/28: Beacon @ The Rickshaw Stop
    1/29: Ty Segall, Wand, Cold Beat @ GAMH
    2/7: Robag Whrume, Daniel Bell, Sassmouth, The Black Madonna @ Public Works
    2/14: Sparks @ Ace Theater Hollywood

  4. #34
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,079

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    But we can't tell them to do that on camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,556

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    If you guys play your cards right, this nubile Saskatchewanian might show you Regina.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  6. #36
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,302

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Thread of all threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  7. #37

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by KennKenna View Post
    -]
    So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.

  8. #38
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,462

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    But we can't tell them to do that on camera.
    Not without a condom, you can't.

    Oh yeah, Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    Careful, while the threats are amusingly clueless, I could probably have this whole board shut down with one phone call.

  9. #39
    Member theStank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    western hemisphere
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twattycakes View Post
    The rest of us try to ignore Saskatchewan. It makes us kinda sad.
    Like Deadmonton is any fucking better?

  10. #40
    Member theStank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    western hemisphere
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    If you guys play your cards right, this nubile Saskatchewanian might show you Regina.
    HAAAhahahaha!!!

  11. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    314

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    can we all make a solemn swear to never use the word "chella" or any other word aside from "coachella" when referring to this festival? jesus fucking christ...

  12. #42
    Member jonmitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbrad55 View Post
    So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.
    ground floor everyone, all aboard

  13. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twattycakes View Post
    The rest of us try to ignore Saskatchewan. It makes us kinda sad.
    Ironic coming from someone who resides in Alberta, the Texas of Canada lol no one in Toronto takes you guys seriously hahaha

  14. #44
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,462

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    And, out of nowhere, we have an Inter-Province Rumble.
    Last edited by santasutt; 01-09-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: inter not intra
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    Careful, while the threats are amusingly clueless, I could probably have this whole board shut down with one phone call.

  15. #45
    Member Twattycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Posts
    997

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Ironic coming from someone who resides in Alberta, the Texas of Canada lol no one in Toronto takes you guys seriously hahaha
    S'cool. No one in Edmonton actually believes in Toronto exists. It's a mythical land that smells like spoiled milk, is owned by Ted Rogers, and no one will hold the door open for you unless you frequent gin bars on something called "Young Street". Face it, Toronto peaked in 1991 when the Kids in the Hall worked there. But like all successful people, they moved on. Enjoy the Hamilton stench.
    Anything is possible...

  16. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbrad55 View Post
    So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.
    I wonder if you are as this much of a prick to women in real life.
    Last edited by Electrotek; 01-10-2013 at 08:28 AM.

  17. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twattycakes View Post
    S'cool. No one in Edmonton actually believes in Toronto exists. It's a mythical land that smells like spoiled milk, is owned by Ted Rogers, and no one will hold the door open for you unless you frequent gin bars on something called "Young Street". Face it, Toronto peaked in 1991 when the Kids in the Hall worked there. But like all successful people, they moved on. Enjoy the Hamilton stench.
    Don't be mad just because women in Edmonton (or should I say Deadmonton haha) rely more on plastic surgery than women in Toronto do

    Better the Hamilton stench than the stench emanating from the tar sands, enjoy getting your environment raped for all its worth because in the end Alberta won't be worth living in after it's done for.

  18. #48
    Member KennKenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    I wonder if you as this much of a prick to women in real life.
    That's alright. They're probably just upset because nobody likes them in real life, so they take out their rage on random strangers through the Internet. It's pathetic, actually.
    Friday
    Modest Mouse, Passion Pit, Of Monsters and Men, Earl Sweatshirt, Aesop Rock, The Neighborhood

    Saturday

    The XX, Phoenix, Grizzly Bear, Violent Femmes, Two Door Cinema Club


    Sunday

    Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Vampire Weekend, Grimes, Unicorn Kid, Wu-Tang Clan

  19. #49
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    I don't do Regina. I mean, that's so wrong.

  20. #50

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbrad55 View Post
    So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.
    0/10
    Darkside (1/25)
    Oneohtrix Point Never (2/7)
    Four Tet (3/7) / Voices from the Lake (live) (3/7)
    London Grammar (3/25)
    Trentemoller (4/5)
    Factory Floor (4/15)
    Coachella (4/18-4/20)
    Haxan Cloak (5/15)

  21. #51
    Member Twattycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Posts
    997

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Don't be mad just because women in Edmonton (or should I say Deadmonton haha) rely more on plastic surgery than women in Toronto do

    Better the Hamilton stench than the stench emanating from the tar sands, enjoy getting your environment raped for all its worth because in the end Alberta won't be worth living in after it's done for.
    Dude yer right. I'm mad cause women in the city I live in have more plastic surgery than women who live in a different city. One that I don't live in. Also for "environment rape", cross reference with "Great Lakes in Ontario". If you say Alberta is Canada's Texas, I'll take it as a compliment. Not sure if you know this, but Texas fucking rules. I guess that makes Toronto like NY. Except without any of the structural/historic landmarks or cultural relevancy. Just the irritatingly inflated and baffling sense of civic pride. And the big shitty needle thing.
    Anything is possible...

  22. #52

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by KennKenna View Post
    That's alright. They're probably just upset because nobody likes them in real life, so they take out their rage on random strangers through the Internet. It's pathetic, actually.
    You actually want to try and act like you are prt of this board more than you really are. Posting a photo in the picture thread, which mind you, looks EXACTLY like the one in your avatar does not make you cool. You started all of this, so do us a favor and get the fuck out of here. Youre a waste of space.

  23. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twattycakes View Post
    Dude yer right. I'm mad cause women in the city I live in have more plastic surgery than women who live in a different city. One that I don't live in. Also for "environment rape", cross reference with "Great Lakes in Ontario". If you say Alberta is Canada's Texas, I'll take it as a compliment. Not sure if you know this, but Texas fucking rules. I guess that makes Toronto like NY. Except without any of the structural/historic landmarks or cultural relevancy. Just the irritatingly inflated and baffling sense of civic pride. And the big shitty needle thing.
    If living in a socially backward province makes you prideful, whatever floats your boat.

    P.S. I live in Texas, and I would gladly move to Toronto if I was given the opportunity to do so.

  24. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbrad55 View Post
    You actually want to try and act like you are prt of this board more than you really are. Posting a photo in the picture thread, which mind you, looks EXACTLY like the one in your avatar does not make you cool. You started all of this, so do us a favor and get the fuck out of here. Youre a waste of space.
    : You hate women, don't you? lol

  25. #55
    Member Twattycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Posts
    997

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    If living in a socially backward province makes you prideful, whatever floats your boat.

    P.S. I live in Texas, and I would gladly move to Toronto if I was given the opportunity to do so.
    No one said anything about being PROUD of Edmonton. But if you're gonna knock it, do it properly. No one anywhere gives two shits if "no one in Toronto takes you seriously hahaha"

    Anything is possible...

  26. #56
    Member theStank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    western hemisphere
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    ^WHO F'n CARES!! ALBORTIA & ONTERRIBLE CAN SUCK A TURD THROUGH A STRAW!!

    BC RULES

  27. #57
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,681

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    I'm currently in a city in northern Minnesota boarding Onterio. Shit is lame up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  28. #58
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by DieCer View Post
    At least her pic is kinda cute. Kinda.
    Her? That's not a wigged male? Hmmm...

  29. #59
    Member FEELS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    You are all viewing this thread wrong. It's like the escape pod in one of those dystopian science fiction movies, a chance for us to start over with a better civilization, one led by a blue-haired Canadian.
    Exactly.

  30. #60
    Member FEELS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

    KennKenna is a hot girl with blue hair, she can get away with anything.

Similar Threads

  1. confirmed acts from big day out australia
    By disco1000 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 06:16 PM
  2. I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts
    By goodtobemike in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:15 PM
  3. Partial list of confirmed acts from Monklish blog
    By jockeyfullofbourbon in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:17 PM
  4. Confirmed Acts: l.a. times/Mexico News Conference
    By politechaos in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:59 PM
  5. Confirmed Acts?
    By DeadSkin in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •