Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

Default Re: Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    You are all viewing this thread wrong. It's like the escape pod in one of those dystopian science fiction movies, a chance for us to start over with a better civilization, one led by a blue-haired Canadian.
    The rest of us try to ignore Saskatchewan. It makes us kinda sad.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

At least her pic is kinda cute. Kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    And here I was just about to tell her to go fuck herself. Thanks for being sensible and keeping me out of trouble!
    Technically speaking, Tom, minors can fuck themselves. Especially the ones in Canada.

4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

But we can't tell them to do that on camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

If you guys play your cards right, this nubile Saskatchewanian might show you Regina.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

Thread of all threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.
    April 26 - Black Sabbath - Hollywood Bowl
    June 27 - Fuck Buttons - the Independent
    July 11 - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Shrine Auditorium

Quote Originally Posted by KennKenna View Post
    -]
    So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    But we can't tell them to do that on camera.
    Not without a condom, you can't.

Oh yeah, Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

Quote Originally Posted by Twattycakes View Post
    Like Deadmonton is any fucking better?

If you guys play your cards right, this nubile Saskatchewanian might show you Regina.
    HAAAhahahaha!!!

can we all make a solemn swear to never use the word "chella" or any other word aside from "coachella" when referring to this festival? jesus fucking christ...

Quote Originally Posted by wunderbrad55 View Post
    So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.
    ground floor everyone, all aboard

Ironic coming from someone who resides in Alberta, the Texas of Canada lol no one in Toronto takes you guys seriously hahaha

And, out of nowhere, we have an Inter-Province Rumble.
    Last edited by santasutt; 01-09-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: inter not intra
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Ironic coming from someone who resides in Alberta, the Texas of Canada lol no one in Toronto takes you guys seriously hahaha
    S'cool. No one in Edmonton actually believes in Toronto exists. It's a mythical land that smells like spoiled milk, is owned by Ted Rogers, and no one will hold the door open for you unless you frequent gin bars on something called "Young Street". Face it, Toronto peaked in 1991 when the Kids in the Hall worked there. But like all successful people, they moved on. Enjoy the Hamilton stench.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

I wonder if you are as this much of a prick to women in real life.
    Last edited by Electrotek; 01-10-2013 at 07:28 AM.

S'cool. No one in Edmonton actually believes in Toronto exists. It's a mythical land that smells like spoiled milk, is owned by Ted Rogers, and no one will hold the door open for you unless you frequent gin bars on something called "Young Street". Face it, Toronto peaked in 1991 when the Kids in the Hall worked there. But like all successful people, they moved on. Enjoy the Hamilton stench.
    Don't be mad just because women in Edmonton (or should I say Deadmonton haha) rely more on plastic surgery than women in Toronto do

Better the Hamilton stench than the stench emanating from the tar sands, enjoy getting your environment raped for all its worth because in the end Alberta won't be worth living in after it's done for.

I wonder if you as this much of a prick to women in real life.
    That's alright. They're probably just upset because nobody likes them in real life, so they take out their rage on random strangers through the Internet. It's pathetic, actually.
    Friday
    Modest Mouse, Passion Pit, Of Monsters and Men, Earl Sweatshirt, Aesop Rock, The Neighborhood

Saturday

The XX, Phoenix, Grizzly Bear, Violent Femmes, Two Door Cinema Club

Sunday

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Vampire Weekend, Grimes, Unicorn Kid, Wu-Tang Clan

I don't do Regina. I mean, that's so wrong.

0/10
    Darkside (1/25)
    Oneohtrix Point Never (2/7)
    Four Tet (3/7) / Voices from the Lake (live) (3/7)
    London Grammar (3/25)
    Trentemoller (4/5)
    Factory Floor (4/15)
    Coachella (4/18-4/20)

Don't be mad just because women in Edmonton (or should I say Deadmonton haha) rely more on plastic surgery than women in Toronto do

Better the Hamilton stench than the stench emanating from the tar sands, enjoy getting your environment raped for all its worth because in the end Alberta won't be worth living in after it's done for.
    Dude yer right. I'm mad cause women in the city I live in have more plastic surgery than women who live in a different city. One that I don't live in. Also for "environment rape", cross reference with "Great Lakes in Ontario". If you say Alberta is Canada's Texas, I'll take it as a compliment. Not sure if you know this, but Texas fucking rules. I guess that makes Toronto like NY. Except without any of the structural/historic landmarks or cultural relevancy. Just the irritatingly inflated and baffling sense of civic pride. And the big shitty needle thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KennKenna View Post
    That's alright. They're probably just upset because nobody likes them in real life, so they take out their rage on random strangers through the Internet. It's pathetic, actually.
    You actually want to try and act like you are prt of this board more than you really are. Posting a photo in the picture thread, which mind you, looks EXACTLY like the one in your avatar does not make you cool. You started all of this, so do us a favor and get the fuck out of here. Youre a waste of space.

Dude yer right. I'm mad cause women in the city I live in have more plastic surgery than women who live in a different city. One that I don't live in. Also for "environment rape", cross reference with "Great Lakes in Ontario". If you say Alberta is Canada's Texas, I'll take it as a compliment. Not sure if you know this, but Texas fucking rules. I guess that makes Toronto like NY. Except without any of the structural/historic landmarks or cultural relevancy. Just the irritatingly inflated and baffling sense of civic pride. And the big shitty needle thing.
    If living in a socially backward province makes you prideful, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. I live in Texas, and I would gladly move to Toronto if I was given the opportunity to do so.

You actually want to try and act like you are prt of this board more than you really are. Posting a photo in the picture thread, which mind you, looks EXACTLY like the one in your avatar does not make you cool. You started all of this, so do us a favor and get the fuck out of here. Youre a waste of space.
    : You hate women, don't you? lol

If living in a socially backward province makes you prideful, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. I live in Texas, and I would gladly move to Toronto if I was given the opportunity to do so.
    No one said anything about being PROUD of Edmonton. But if you're gonna knock it, do it properly. No one anywhere gives two shits if "no one in Toronto takes you seriously hahaha"

^WHO F'n CARES!! ALBORTIA & ONTERRIBLE CAN SUCK A TURD THROUGH A STRAW!!

BC RULES

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I'm currently in a city in northern Minnesota boarding Onterio. Shit is lame up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DieCer View Post
    At least her pic is kinda cute. Kinda.
    Her? That's not a wigged male? Hmmm...

You are all viewing this thread wrong. It's like the escape pod in one of those dystopian science fiction movies, a chance for us to start over with a better civilization, one led by a blue-haired Canadian.
    Exactly.

KennKenna is a hot girl with blue hair, she can get away with anything.