Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to Coachella.......

Exclamation girlfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to Coachella.......

adb
    Last edited by ryanrosen; 04-09-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Default Re: girlfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to Coachella.......

PHDTS.
    Last edited by flowbee; 04-08-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Default Re: girlfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to Coachella.......

LOL you've gotta be joking.

Women are naturally insane . Try to compliment her and shit . She's looking for comfort of course and reassurance nonsense . Play the game like all of us .
    Last edited by roboto; 04-08-2013 at 11:24 PM.

agree with you all, women are gnarly

Get a shitty haircut, too.

Not really, see you at Coachella. Fuck that noise.

if your girlfriend is so concerned about a HAIRCUT that she refuses to go to Coachella....then she deserves to be dumped ASAP. I dont care HOW GOOD the blowjobs are.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanrosen View Post
    My gf and I have been dating for 1 and half years and we love each other, we both have weekend 1 passes, but today she got a haircut she doesnt like (even though it looks fine) and says she wont go. She says if I go she's breaking up with me......What do I do???
    1. Ditch girlfriend.
    2. Acquire older, more mature girlfriend.

Remember in her mind she's always judging you too secretly scoring your responses to situations . This could all be some are we meant to be together bullshit game .

Shave her eyebrows tonight when shes sleeping and I promise she will forget all about the haircut. And probably break up with you. And then you can go to Coachella.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    if he is scared of your noodle you may not get in with it.

She sounds ridiculous. If she is putting that threat on you, she does't love you.

support her with WHAT? exactly what does she gain from you not going and being with her? so you can lay there all weekend and comb her hair?

fuck that slut

fuck her super hard tonight, penetrate her ass, cum on her face, then break up with her in the morning.

Lol see they are nuts . Has she ever been ? If not she's probably a nervous person who doesn't like going into things less than 100% . Try to be nice hopefully she comes around . She sounds young and afraid of what people think, when in reality nobody gives a shit what you look like at coachella. Maybe get her some Xanax .

how old is your gf 17? Come on. Go to coachella with or without her

Quote Originally Posted by rodStewart View Post
    2. Acquire older, more mature girlfriend.
    Get a MILF who likes the RHCP.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

lmfao ditch the bitch. Be a man. Plus who knows, maybe you'll hook up at the fest itself.

the fact that you have to post this question on the message board proves that you two are compatible... dont go.

Ryan Rosen? Did you go to UCLA? LOL

You should ask SlowMotionApocalypse where it all went wrong.

Default hhhh

hhhh

problem solved

swear to god went through the same exact problem man about 2 years ago... she cut it waaaaaaayyyy too short... idk what she was doing and i played it off like it was fine.... but yeah... she didnt look so great with it.... but i bought her... 7 different style girly hats.... to match some outfits she had...BOOM!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!
    Last edited by christheshark; 04-09-2013 at 12:40 AM.

fri- OUTKAST- The Replacements- Chromeo- AFI- Bonobo- Zedd- the Glitch Mob- Grouplove-Anthony Green-ZZ Ward-Anti-Flag- Flatbush Zombies- Crosses
    sat- Mgmt- Fatboy Slim- Nas- Kid kudi- Sleigh Bells-City and Colour- Chvrches- Mogwai- Future Islands- Rl Grime- the Internet-
    sun- Beck- Calvin Harris- Motorhead- Duck Sause- Flosstradamus-Toy Dolls- Big Gigantic- Strfkr-Fishbone- Bombino- Poolside- Showtek
    05~06~07~09~11~12.2~13.1~13.2~14.1~14.2

Break up with girlfriend, meet new girlfriend at coachella
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

get her addicted to meth so that she'll pass out the entire weekend.

yay! you get to go to coachella!

ditch that bitch and learn how to take it up the ass like a real man.
    Last edited by kvnty; 04-09-2013 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

1. ditch girlfriend
    2. go to coachella
    3. hook up with dozens of hotter girls

Quote Originally Posted by InF3cT10uZ View Post
    the fact that you have to post this question on the message board proves that you two are compatible... dont go.
    This is the correct response.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

I love Molly .... Ringwald, that is.
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

looks like you need a new girlfriend