I'm trying to get a handle on the new look of the lineup page. I'm not sure Skrillex, Jurassic 5 and The xx are Green Stage subheadliners. Instead, I'm wondering if they're the White Stage headliners. Has anyone heard anything about it?

oh.kamikaze, I managed to track down the other place that responded, they were called Lodge Oka (naebaoka@ybb.ne.jp) but don't know what they are like as didn't bother chasing it up as had already booked Lodge Kashiwagi. The Kinta is also worth trying (kinta@kinta.com) as looked a bit nicer and closer to the festival but were pricier as all the basic rooms were gone.
We stayed at OKA last year and it's looking like our place again this year. It's about a 15-min walk from the main gate, downhill to the right behind the Prince if the festival is behind you. We thought we were screwed last year and banished to Echigo-Yuzawa because we waited too long and all accommodation in the area was already taken thanks to the Stone Roses-Radiohead effect. But then the OKA manager said he could get us a prefab trailer and stick it in the parking lot for us. OKA's just like the others -- pretty basic, mattress on the floor, etc. There are showers, though I would recommend doing this in the morning when nobody's there. What was interesting about it was that half the summer staff was from Zhuhai.

Kinta said they're fully booked.