Thread: Can i buy my tickets on my phone? has anyone ever bought on their phone

Question Can i buy my tickets on my phone? has anyone ever bought on their phone

I know that tickets will go on sale at 10AM on Friday but ill be at school at that time. I remember i tried last year just to look and the site was very jumbled on my phone but i don't know if someone maybe did it before.

Default Re: Can i buy my tickets on my phone? has anyone ever bought on their phone

No you cannot you idiot!! This isn't ticket master noon. Try searching before making a ridiculous post asking such a stupid question. The boards aren't for finding help! They re for the vets to out wit and smark each other.

But really though yes you can. I know more people who got tix on their phones easier last year. Good luck
    Coachella 08,09,10,11,12.1,13.1,14.1
    Wakarusa Fest 05,06,07
    Woodstock 99

Default Re: Can i buy my tickets on my phone? has anyone ever bought on their phone

From past experience, phones actually get through the holding page fastest. Both presale for 2013 and the reg sale for 2012 went through on my phone, even twice for the presale, and never ended up connecting through my comp. You'll be fine

I bought my presale tickets on my iPhone because I was at work. 2012 regular sale I tried buying passes with my old shitty blackberry and it was kind of a pain.. If you are going to use a phone I would only do it with a phone thats good and won't lose connection to the internet. Also make sure your battery is at 100% my blackberry died and I had to charge my iPhone halfway through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

I bought pre-sale on my iPhone this year. Last year I was on hold on my computer for 1h and tried with my phone and went through immediately. I'd give it a shot.
    11/15 - Phantogram
    12/8 - Beirut
    1/30 - Jeff Mangum