Thread: is coachella going to be prop. 215 MMJ 420 friendly this year ?????

Default is coachella going to be prop. 215 MMJ 420 friendly this year ?????

would you like coachella to be 420 friendly for all of are prop 215 patient in CA

Default Re: is coachella going to be prop. 215 MMJ 420 friendly this year ?????

There's a difference between our and are, learn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

I think (hope) it will change year to year so I would just say, let's hope. They just opened up a new club here in town where you pay $30 to get in, you can bring in your own weed, you can share with others and they with you, but no selling from the club or the patrons. Interesting idea. It is against the law to smoke in public, so they call it a private club (thus the $30). I am thinking I would want a DD because maybe, just maybe, the cops will be close. Don't drive trashed. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

how can a cop prove someone is currently stoned while driving though?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    That's what is in the air, so to speak. Standard non intrusive test's, after that I am guessing if you fail, off to jail and a blood test (which brings up another whole talk). If you have great weed, hey it's a given. Just guessing here. cr****

It's illegal. No one smokes pot, or any other illegal substances at Coachella.

That being said, just don't be stupid about it and you can get away with just about anything. Punctuation, capitalization and grammar errors in your post indicate that you will get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    Most stops that lead to a pot-related DUI start with an officer observing an odor of recently burnt marijuana and/or driver admissions that they had recently smoked. The stops can also proceed through a series of unscientific drug impairment tests that can give a "DRE"-trained officer probable cause to request a blood draw from a driver.
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by skavenbrew View Post

That being said, just don't be stupid about it and you can get away with just about anything. Punctuation, capitalization and grammar errors in your post indicate that you will get caught.
    If I had, say a diabetic drug I had to take every 5 hours, do you think they would take away my script at the gate? Here in Colorado I have an mmj card, so tit for tat to them but one day???? I am thinking you are right on both counts though. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Most stops that lead to a pot-related DUI start with an officer observing an odor of recently burnt marijuana and/or driver admissions that they had recently smoked. The stops can also proceed through a series of unscientific drug impairment tests that can give a "DRE"-trained officer probable cause to request a blood draw from a driver.
    how far back does a blood test go?

the 'i smell marijuana' bullshit makes me furious.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

"How far back" is kinda the kicker on marijuana (and a lot of other drug-related) DUIs: active THC will show on a blood test for the first 24 hours or so after smoking a reasonable quantity, but the metabolized version of the same can stay for far longer. And most states make it illegal to drive with a drug metabolite in your system, so a person can be convicted for driving under the influence of a drug that they ingested days earlier and which conceivably has little or no impairing effect on their driving at the time that they were arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    "How far back" is kinda the kicker on marijuana (and a lot of other drug-related) DUIs: active THC will show on a blood test for the first 24 hours or so after smoking a reasonable quantity, but the metabolized version of the same can stay for far longer. And most states make it illegal to drive with a drug metabolite in your system, so a person can be convicted for driving under the influence of a drug that they ingested days earlier and which conceivably has little or no impairing effect on their driving at the time that they were arrested.
    that's why i was wondering how it would be handled in a state where marijuana is legal. i get they don't want people roasting blunts driving around, but popping someone for doing something legal two weeks before then getting in a car seems a bt much to me.

I think it is one of several areas of law that legalization states will need to adjust. They'll need to create some sort of marijuana intoxication threshold roughly equivalent to the .08 standard for blood alcohol, but I imagine that it will take time and study to reach a consensus.

Edit: the other solution would be to change the law to eliminate the blood test for marijuana, and require a prosecutorial showing that a defendant's driving was impaired to the extent that they couldn't safely operate the vehicle. But there's no way the MADD advocates, etc., would allow that.
    Last edited by Miroir Noir; 01-02-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Punctuation, capitalization and grammar errors in your post indicate that you will get caught.
    Wisdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

!!! Ha
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Damn, thought this was going to be a MY MORNING JACKET thread.