Thread: 1 VIP Pass and 1 Parking Pass for sale - Weekend 1

Post 1 VIP Pass and 1 Parking Pass for sale - Weekend 1

Hey Everyone Looking to sell my VIP pass and parking pass. It's for Weekend 1. Please contact me at azzah.ahmad77@gmail.com. Asking $700 firm.

Thanks!

Azzah

Default Re: 1 VIP Pass and 1 Parking Pass for sale - Weekend 1

Are they still available?

Does it include the continental Breakfast for (2) VIP Pass?

They are still available and I don't believe they ever included breakfast, haha Please email me at azzah.ahmad77@gmail.com.

It's best to exchange phone numbers so we can discuss the process of transferring and this way you can also verify me by getting my driver's license and passport number. ALWAYS VERIFY people for safety reasons! I wish I could go but I just booked a ticket to Spain leaving on April 18 and I just don't think I can handle one trip after another.

Sorry I mean it is still available, reminder I only have 1 ticket! Thanks!

Why do you have a parking pass if you said you were car camping solo in a different thread? It's also amazes me that you're willing to sell your VIP and parking passes for about $250 LESS than face value.
    Last edited by Robin; 01-03-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Why do you have a parking pass if you said you were car camping solo in a different thread? It's also amazes me that you're willing to sell your VIP and parking passes for about $250 LESS than face value.
    Not amazing at all. It's better than being stuck with them when she is out of the country. Do you see a huge line of buyers looking to pay > $700 for a VIP and Parking pass on the secondary market? No. Sometimes you just need to take what you can get.
    Last edited by PlayaDelWes; 01-03-2013 at 02:11 PM.

First of all I'm "she", hehe and I'm confused at Robin's question. I have a parking pass and yes I am going solo. I need the parking pass to camp don't I? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I bought the parking pass for.

Also it's $150 less, not $250 but yes I chose it to be firm on it. I don't over charge but I need the money so it's $700 firm.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azzah1977 View Post
    First of all I'm "she", hehe and I'm confused at Robin's question. I have a parking pass and yes I am going solo. I need the parking pass to camp don't I? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I bought the parking pass for.

Also it's $150 less, not $250 but yes I chose it to be firm on it. I don't over charge but I need the money so it's $700 firm.

Thanks
    You need a car camping pass not a parking pass

that's what I meant, I have a car camping pass. Wait I'm going into my account right now to check if that is exactly what I have because now I'm worried. I didn't even know there was such a thing as just a parking pass. One second...yes I just checked and including delivery i spent $105 for a car camping pass. By the way I live in Vancouver, BC so if anyone lives and wants to buy the ticket it would be better, they would feel more comfortable that it's legit. I'm not here trying to rip anyone off, but I just really need the money. Thanks

Be sure to sell the car camping pass with your VIP pass for the following reason:
    Please note: Camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the first one from your group that arrives. This is to help thwart scalping of camping passes and making camping available to actual onsite campers.

oh thanks for letting me know !

Question Re: 1 VIP Pass and 1 Parking Pass for sale - Weekend 1

Im in S. California, so local purchase cant happen. Do you have a PayPal account? I'd feel more comfortable if I paid that way. Im also confirming with the promoter that you are legit and so is the ticket.

Thanks!

I believe you can confirm with my name and address which i can give you. Check frontgate weekend 1. Email me for more details as I don't want to write my home address and stuff on here. I can create a paypal account. Email me and I will send you my number, it's easier to talk about this over the phone. Thanks!

azzah.ahmad77@gmail.com is my email address.