Thread: Happy New Year 2013

Default Happy New Year 2013

Being as how I don't know how long I'll be at work today I just wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe New Year celebration. Alot of you really helped me out these past few weeks with encouraging words and I really appreciate it. So for those of you already celebrating and for those that will start in a while. Happy New Year. Here is an e-mail that was forwarded to me.

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with you, my friends and family about drinking and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well two days ago I was out for an evening with some friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a RIDE program setup but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident.
    This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before; I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

Here’s to a Happy, Safe and Wonderful New Year!
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

Default Re: Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Years everyone. What aare your plans for the night? We picked up trip and we are going to ........cr****

STS9 is partnering with renowned Denver chef Max Mackissock from the Squeaky Bean restaurant to create a sumptuous New Year's feast, and you're invited to dine with the band!

You'll enjoy a decadent meal along with the members of STS9 in the famed poster gallery at the Fillmore Auditorium, followed by a champagne toast and lots of other surprises. Beer & wine will also be included in the cost.

Space for this event is extremely limited. Tickets are available below. Doors open at 6pm SHARP, and dinner will follow soon after.

Tickets are $100 per person, with proceeds benefitting the Conscious Alliance. As an added bonus, every attendee will receive a copy of STS9's upcoming album upon it's release in February.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine