Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 100

Thread: Death List 2013

  1. #1
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Exclamation Death List 2013

    Morbid, but simple. Pick ten people that you think will die in 2013. Whoever has the most at the end of the year wins. Duplicating other peoples picks is discouraged (for variety) but accepted. If I get enough people to participate, perhaps a prize will be awarded to the winner.

    My death list:

    1. Gene Wilder
    2. Wilbert Cobbs
    3. Bob Barker
    4. Bill Cosby
    5. Bill Kreutzmann
    6. Jerry Lewis
    7. Chloris Leachman
    8. Sophia Loren
    9. OJ Simpson
    10. John Cleese

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,436

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    a kid i went to high school with had a death list. he never came back to school.

    hopefully it works the same way on message boards in 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  3. #3
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    It was either a death list, or a rant to myself about how Eva Angelina looks better bald, but needs to cut out that vato accent thing when dude's are dropping loads on her dome. Though... yes... potential spiritual consequences may arise when dealing with the dead before they die. "Play" at your own risk.

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Morbid, but simple. Pick ten people that you think will die in 2013. Whoever has the most at the end of the year wins. Duplicating other peoples picks is discouraged (for variety) but accepted. If I get enough people to participate, perhaps a prize will be awarded to the winner.

    My death list:

    1. Gene Wilder
    2. Wilbert Cobbs
    3. Bob Barker
    4. Bill Cosby
    5. Bill Kreutzmann
    6. Jerry Lewis
    7. Chloris Leachman
    8. Sophia Loren
    9. OJ Simpson
    10. John Cleese

    I have a better idea. How about we post a top-10 list of people we hope die in 2013. You'll occupy all 10 positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  5. #5
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I have a better idea. How about we post a top-10 list of people we hope die in 2013. You'll occupy all 10 positions.
    That was like a better idea, minus the idea part. Try again, my young minded angstmaster.

  6. #6
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Dude, you're like 19 tops, who are you calling young?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  7. #7
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Dude, you're like 19 tops, who are you calling young?
    That picture was taken during my first Coachella in 2009. I guess you could say I look 19 for a good reason. Give my pic a few more looks there, guy

  8. #8
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    That picture was taken during a Coachella? You stood in front of a mirror and snapped a terrible picture of yourself instead of, oh, you know, one actually at Coachella? So you're all of 22. No wonder you're running around lambasting everyone else for their immaturity. Excellent work, dipshit. Between your chinless, flabby, pale physique and your seeming complete absence of any personality, it is no surprise whatsoever that you have been laid as much as you claim. In no way whatsoever does it reek of bullshit posturing by someone desperate to justify an identity they're pretending to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  9. #9
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    That picture was taken during a Coachella? You stood in front of a mirror and snapped a terrible picture of yourself instead of, oh, you know, one actually at Coachella? So you're all of 22. No wonder you're running around lambasting everyone else for their immaturity. Excellent work, dipshit. Between your chinless, flabby, pale physique and your seeming complete absence of any personality, it is no surprise whatsoever that you have been laid as much as you claim. In no way whatsoever does it reek of bullshit posturing by someone desperate to justify an identity they're pretending to have.
    Speaking of desperation. It's coming off you in waves. That's a bad thing. Work it out on your own time, squirt.

  10. #10
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Did you major in Synonyms For "Young Person" at whatever pathetic community college you went to or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  11. #11
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quite right. With a minor in message board debauchery, of course.

  12. #12
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    You might want to look up the definition of debauchery before you go throwing it around.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  13. #13
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Or you can accept that there are people who throw around words that make you feel uncomfortable.

  14. #14
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    ... yes, I am just quivering with panic over the fact that you have no clue what that word means. It's shaking my foundation.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  15. #15
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    ... yes, I am just quivering with panic over the fact that you have no clue what that word means. It's shaking my foundation.
    So.... you either don't know what the word means, or you don't know that you're getting clowned. Your pick, kit.

  16. #16
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,436

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,391

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Best post Christmas morning in years..
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

  18. #18
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Haha, exactly. Dude's so clown shoes he doesn't know it.

  19. #19
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Please explain to me how this qualifies as debauchery. You realize that the word applies specifically to sensory pleasures, right? That you have to actually be engaging in some kind of physical, tactile behavior in order to be experiencing debauchery? And that it is fucking impossible to claim you are doing that from posting on a message board, you uneducated piece of shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  20. #20
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,792

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Are you two campaigning to make it on my list?

  21. #21
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Let's just say I'm getting off on your graphic display of verbal tears. Semantic blockage on your end, innit m8?

  22. #22
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Bitch, you don't know what that fucking word means either. Now drop and suck.

    Smooches. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  23. #23
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Are you two campaigning to make it on my list?
    Apologies! I think I posted this in the wrong misc. area too =\ I'm new, dang it

  24. #24
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Let's just say I'm getting off on your graphic display of verbal tears. Semantic blockage on your end, innit m8?
    Yeah no, see that doesn't qualify. You don't get it. You have to actually be physically interacting with something in order for it to be debauchery. What you are doing on here is having a simulated interaction with another person through an inanimate medium. That can never, ever be debauchery.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  25. #25
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    See, even if you were sitting at home jerking off to this thread, it wouldn't be debauchery. Do you get it now?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  26. #26
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Why does your asshole pucker up every time I post anything on here then? Hmmmm? you've led a strong fail, youngling, but it's about time you knock off the constant attempts at virtual betterment. No one posting here is better than anyone else. I'm sure we could go on for years explaining how no-grade you are... but to what end? You think about that while I grab a beer.

  27. #27
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,792

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Bitch, you don't know what that fucking word means either. Now drop and suck.

    Smooches. =)
    You are so endearing.

  28. #28
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Why does your asshole pucker up every time I post anything on here then? Hmmmm? you've led a strong fail, youngling, but it's about time you knock off the constant attempts at virtual betterment. No one posting here is better than anyone else. I'm sure we could go on for years explaining how no-grade you are... but to what end? You think about that while I grab a beer.
    I don't think you realize what you're in. It will never end, Kid From Powder. You are not welcome here, and you will be made to feel so until the day you leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  29. #29
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I don't think you realize what you're in. It will never end, Kid From Powder. You are not welcome here, and you will be made to feel so until the day you leave.
    You seem to think you're my first victim. The more you acknowledge me, the more your internet peers will realize they've wasted time on you. You can keep running your lil fingers, champ. You speak only for you, and the majority of registered users don't know or like you. Do the math. I do get a kick out of your unrealistic sense of entitlement, but you're coming off as a one trick pony here. Let's see the next act already. Wrap it up.

  30. #30
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Death List 2013

    Yes, you're probably right. I'm sure you'll win this battle. That's generally the way things go with me on this board. I don't fare very well at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Similar Threads

  1. Bored to Death
    By algunz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Death From Above 1979...
    By ChrisRyanNYC in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:53 PM
  3. death from above 1979
    By chrismowgli in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 02:46 PM
  4. Near death experiences . . .
    By algunz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Death Cab set list requests
    By KatieLyn in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •