Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christmas/Holiday Complaint Thread

Default The Christmas/Holiday Complaint Thread

I fucking hate cheap wrapping paper.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

Default Re: The Christmas/Holiday Complaint Thread

I hate that I am going to Texas today. My mom is freaking nuts and spending 6 days with her, especially when she will be stressed out for Christmas is not my idea of the best time. I love her to death, but I need small doses.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Texas is miserable

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

If only I could disagree...
    San Diego > Texas
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Sick for the holidays as usual. Can't shake this sinus cold. Tried to dull my senses with wine last night but this morning I'm coughing more and even more congested. Another Neo Citran Xmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I'm sorry that you are not feeling well. At least you have an excuse to be a grinch?

holiday shopping suxs. I still need to buy 4 more gift for family and who knew a fucking lego set would be the hardest thing to find?

Oh and my sister who is now mentally ill - will not allow play toys guns in their house (NO NERF GUNS). So I'm getting my nephew who is 7 - the radio controlled helicopter that fires missiles manually.
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I hate that I am going to Texas today. My mom is freaking nuts and spending 6 days with her, especially when she will be stressed out for Christmas is not my idea of the best time. I love her to death, but I need small doses.
    Can you get her admitted over the holidays? But I agree - 6 days is a helluf a long time to spend with parents, let alone mentally ill.
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

I hate it when I get a present and then have to pretend I really like it, when I'm not even sure what it is.

The inflatable penguins on our front lawn still light up, but no longer inflate.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I'm sorry that you are not feeling well. At least you have an excuse to be a grinch?
    I am taking a sick day. Travel safe and I hope you get on ok with your mom. Family stress is the worst kind.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I hate it when I get a present and then have to pretend I really like it, when I'm not even sure what it is.

Is it bad I really want this? I am a little ashamed to admit that.

Is it a pizza cutter?

Quote Originally Posted by joppy-slow View Post
    Can you get her admitted over the holidays? But I agree - 6 days is a helluf a long time to spend with parents, let alone mentally ill.
    Yeah, I wish. She is just SO high strung and overly dramatic. I want to crush up some zannies and slip them into her food... is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Is it a pizza cutter?
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Why must this be a thing.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Christmas is cancelled for me this year. I got 44 friends to hop on a bus to Lambeau at 300 a person under a 'friend' that puts together a group of 112 (two buses) each year. Our friend passed away so we got this group, we had a giant brick engraved as pretty much a headstone placed into the walls of Lambeau - he didn't have a proper grave back home. Long story short the guy calls me the night before and says his money is tied up and the buses won't let him pay when he gets back. I co-signed this trip for 44 other people so I didn't want to let them down so I put up 4,600 for both buses. I did check and call the hotel to make sure he had the 30 rooms needed, the bus company to see that he had these reserved for a while and the tail gate company to see if we were still in tact. Annnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyywaaaaayyyyys, I paid the bus company the night before so the trip didn't get cancelled (he also said he had no way of paying our group back if it was cancelled so I would have felt responsible for 44 people's 300$ which amounts to 13,000). He was supposed to pay me back the following Tuesday, 2 days after we got back and now it's been 17 days and I haven't seen a dime.

I did save all our texts as a contract in writing, I got affidavits from the bus company and paperwork to verify that I paid for the buses and that he arranged for someone else to take care of it. In all of our texts he admitted repeatedly that he is taking care of it and strings me along in his lies day after day and still is. He doesn't know I paid 600 for a small claims lawyer and am going to serve him. My lawyer said I basically already won the case due to all the shit I saved but it's all about garnishing his wages and actually getting the money. I don't think he has any in his account because people said he has a gambling problem. This prick made 19,000 profit on this trip then scammed me out fo 4,600 on top of it. I also got an email from a guy 2 hours down south saying that he gave him 6,000 on top of this all to pay for the tickets and the bus company gave him my info to contact me and talk about it. He emailed me last night and we are going to chat about it later today. Basically the guy that scammed us is up 30,000 for this one weekend. The shittiest part is that he was going to just rip the 112 of us off and the 44+me included that were there as kind of a memorial for our friend.

/end Christmas rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Brutal story. I hope you get your money back. The guy sounds like a real piece of work.

I don't even like star wars and I want that pizza cutter.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I don't even like star wars and I want that pizza cutter.

MAXIMUM TROLLING

and neighborhood creep, i'll be honest and say that i don't fully understand what happened, but that sounds expensively shitty. what a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Christmas is cancelled for me this year. I got 44 friends to hop on a bus to Lambeau at 300 a person under a 'friend' that puts together a group of 112 (two buses) each year. Our friend passed away so we got this group, we had a giant brick engraved as pretty much a headstone placed into the walls of Lambeau - he didn't have a proper grave back home. Long story short the guy calls me the night before and says his money is tied up and the buses won't let him pay when he gets back. I co-signed this trip for 44 other people so I didn't want to let them down so I put up 4,600 for both buses. I did check and call the hotel to make sure he had the 30 rooms needed, the bus company to see that he had these reserved for a while and the tail gate company to see if we were still in tact. Annnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyywaaaaayyyyys, I paid the bus company the night before so the trip didn't get cancelled (he also said he had no way of paying our group back if it was cancelled so I would have felt responsible for 44 people's 300$ which amounts to 13,000). He was supposed to pay me back the following Tuesday, 2 days after we got back and now it's been 17 days and I haven't seen a dime.

I did save all our texts as a contract in writing, I got affidavits from the bus company and paperwork to verify that I paid for the buses and that he arranged for someone else to take care of it. In all of our texts he admitted repeatedly that he is taking care of it and strings me along in his lies day after day and still is. He doesn't know I paid 600 for a small claims lawyer and am going to serve him. My lawyer said I basically already won the case due to all the shit I saved but it's all about garnishing his wages and actually getting the money. I don't think he has any in his account because people said he has a gambling problem. This prick made 19,000 profit on this trip then scammed me out fo 4,600 on top of it. I also got an email from a guy 2 hours down south saying that he gave him 6,000 on top of this all to pay for the tickets and the bus company gave him my info to contact me and talk about it. He emailed me last night and we are going to chat about it later today. Basically the guy that scammed us is up 30,000 for this one weekend. The shittiest part is that he was going to just rip the 112 of us off and the 44+me included that were there as kind of a memorial for our friend.

/end Christmas rant.
    As soon as I got to Lambeau..

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

It's fucking cold as fuck right now for Los Angeles, and my water heater is leaking so badly that I have to shut it off. This means no fucking hot water whatsoever, and when I release the valve for water again, I get about 5 minutes of lukewarm piss water. The landlord won't be able to do anything till after xmas...

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    It's fucking cold as fuck right now for Los Angeles,
    no kidding

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

I was all set to roll my eyes but weirdly enough that's colder than it is up here. Thank you, rain blanket. Although also fuck you rain blanket for destroying yesterday morning's snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobchella View Post
    As soon as I got to Lambeau..

You wish Lambeau was in your state
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

There was frost on my windshield this morning. WTF San Diego

Negative. The farther away the better.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

ITT: Complaints about it being cold at Christmastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

Mugwog allowed to complain however, because who the hell wants a cold shower in any season.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Mugwog allowed to complain however, because who the hell wants a cold shower in any season.
    That would imply that he showers in the first place.

SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!