Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It's raining kids in Connecticut

Default Re: It's raining kids in Connecticut

I heard he got picked on by a bunch of first graders.
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

Quote Originally Posted by joppy-slow View Post
    I heard he got picked on by a bunch of first graders.

Did any of the offended ever report this thread?
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    With our returning soldiers bringing PTSD closer to center stage in the mental health field, there's hope for these surviving youngsters to overcome the effects of this tragedy while they're still young...

Saw this on facebook yesterday...

• Ever since I saw the actual names & ages of the victims at Sandy Hook I have not been able to stop crying. I can't think of a thing to do that would help these people. Crafting makes me feel better. So I wrote every name & age of every sou
      l we lost that day down on partchment paper. I rolled them up and said every name outloud as I put them in the ornament. I put angel wings and a halo. It might not be much, but they will ALWAYS have a Christmas on my tree in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    Did any of the offended ever report this thread?
    The mods are in the middle of the ocean
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I'm offended that people are offended by something that obviously wasn't meant to offend you offensive fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by joppy-slow View Post
    I heard he got picked on by a bunch of Coachella Boardies.
    fixie.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    It's even sadder when you see their photos. I looked at a few and then I had to stop. It makes it too personal.
    I can't watch any of the footage or news coverage at the moment. Not sure if I ever will.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Hey, let's make this thread about how ThatGirl feels.
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

Tom, you're a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey, let's make this thread about how ThatGirl feels.
    The fuck?
    jerkoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

That's offensive, Amy.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I'm offended that people are offended by something that obviously wasn't meant to offend you offensive fucks.

The right to claim offence is more sacredly guarded than the right to guns.
    ironically, it also reserves your right to be offended by the offended.

I agree though, most of these people screaming about inappropriateness should take their self-righteous heads out of their asses.
    Nobody who was directly harmed by this shit is concerned about or even know what happens on this stupid message board or any other.

Fuck you, James Dobson:

Our country really does seem in complete disarray. I'm not talking politically, I'm not talking about the result of the November sixth election; I am saying that something has gone wrong in America and that we have turned our back on God.

I mean millions of people have decided that God doesn't exist, or he's irrelevant to me and we have killed fifty-four million babies and the institution of marriage is right on the verge of a complete redefinition. Believe me, that is going to have consequences too.

And a lot of these things are happening around us, and somebody is going to get mad at me for saying what I am about to say right now, but I am going to give you my honest opinion: I think we have turned our back on the Scripture and on God Almighty and I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us. I think that's what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

God killed scores of people and wiped out most life at one point on this whole planet according to scripture. I would argue we are following scripture as god intended.

Coachella Junkie

The Coachella Message Board is not the place to furiously peacock your impotent despair. This is not a fainting couch. If you absolutely must make it crystal clear to as many strangers as possible how broken up you are, take it to Yahoo! Answers.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Was away from technology for the weekend, but learned my wife's co-worker has a niece and nephew at that school, one of which was in a classroom where shots were fired. both are still alive.

Then I get a text that some asshole unloaded 50 rounds into the ground/air at our local mall on saturday. So it looks like internet shopping and staying home for the next week and a half for us, maybe the crazies will calm down after the holidays.
    if you stay home, they win

We need a thread called "Advice found on Yahoo! Answers"

I would rather have an "advice from PotVsKtl" thread.

Westboro Baptist Church definitely isn't making any friends...

Anonymous wages war on Westboro Baptist Church after hate-mongering group threatens to picket Sandy Hook Elementary School
    Picketing funerals of fallen U.S. soldiers isn’t enough for the Kansas-based church. Now it plans to protest outside the site of the Connecticut massacre. The 'hacktivist' organization has responded, as have others – a petition on the White House website to declare the church a hate group has already gathered 100,000 signatures.

By David Boroff / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Monday, December 17, 2012, 1:28 PM

Shirley Phelps-Roper (R) and her daughter Megan of the Westboro Baptist Church, a Kansas church known for its vehement anti-gay positions and for protesting at US soldiers' funeral, stage a protest across the street from Northwestern High School in Hyattsville, Maryland, outside Washington, on March 1, 2011. The church was demonstrating against what it claims is a 'pervert-run' school and said teachers across the country have 'broken the moral compass of this generation.'

Shirley Phelps-Roper of the Westboro Baptist Church stages protest across the street from Northwestern High School in Hyattsville, Maryland last year.

The Westboro Baptist Church is being attacked on all fronts after announcing it will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, where 20 children and six adults were brutally murdered on Friday.

The "hacktivist" organization Anonymous has led the charge, releasing what it claims to be private information of members of the anti-gay, hate-mongering religious group.

"I've never heard of Anonymous, but somehow they got our personal info," Westboro Baptist Church and their leader Fred Phelps tweeted Monday. "That is OUR info, not yours to give out! God will deliver us."

Anonymous has also threatened to "destroy" the group in a new video and may also be responsible for taking down its website, according to Forbes.com.

"Your hatred supersedes your faith and you use faith to promote your hatred," a computerized-voice says in the video. "Since your one-dimensional thought protocol will confirm not to any modern logic, we will not debate, argue or attempt to reason with you. Instead we have unanimously deemed your organization to be harmful to the population of the United States of America."

In addition, a petition on the White House website to declare the Westboro Baptist Church a hate group is gaining steam Monday, with more than 100,000 people signing up.

"This group has been recognized as a hate group by organizations, such as The Southern Poverty Law Center, and has repeatedly displayed the actions typical of hate groups," the petition on the White House website reads. "Their actions have been directed at many groups, including homosexuals, military, Jewish people and even other Christians. They pose a threat to the welfare and treatment of others and will not improve without some form of imposed regulation."

Another petition calls for the WBC to lose its tax-exempt status.

The Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church is infamously known for picketing funerals of soldiers and victims of hate crimes. They threatened to picket the funeral of Christina Taylor Green, the 9-year-old girl killed in Tucson when Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot last year, but backed off in exchange for radio time.

dboroff@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2FLzNagwO

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1222014
    Last edited by Ardentbiscuit; 12-17-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Coachella Junkie

Despite what it may say on the canister, parmesan cheese never goes bad nor does it require refrigeration.

So mom wasn't necessarily stable either...and she trained her kids to shoot while preparing for social and ecenomic doom.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-8422298.html

The mother of Adam Lanza, the gunman who killed 20 children and six adults in one of America’s worst ever school massacres, was a “survivalist” preparing for economic and social collapse, it has emerged.

According to reports, Nancy Lanza was a so-called 'prepper', a part of the survivalist movement which urges individuals to prepare for the breakdown of society by training with weapons and hoarding food and other supplies.

“She prepared for the worst,” her sister-in-law Marsha Lanza told the Chicago Sun-Times.

“Last time we visited her in person, we talked about prepping – are you ready for what could happen down the line, when the economy collapses?”

Marsha Lanza described Nancy as 'self-reliant' and said she repeatedly talked about her preparations for the economic and social meltdown.

It has also emerged that Mrs Lanza had spoken of her fears about her son Adam's behaviour less than a week before the attack.

According to reports she told a friend that she feared "losing" her son", that his state of mind was "getting worse" and that "she was having trouble reaching him".

It has also been reported than Adam Lanza's social awkwardness had caused so much concern at his high school that he was assigned a psychologist.

Police have said Mrs Lanza, 52, owned five legally registered guns, three of which her son carried with him.

Mrs Lanza is thought to have trained her sons, Adam and Ryan to shoot, even taking them to local ranges.

Friends and family have portrayed Mrs Lanza as a paranoid ‘survivalist’ who believed the world was on the brink of violent collapse.

Despite initial reports that she was a kindergarten teacher at the school her son attacked, she had no connection with it and was described by a neighbour as ‘a stay-at-home mom’.

Today's reports come amid growing calls for President Barack Obama to take action over gun controls.

Diane Feinstein, a Democrat Senator, has announced that she will introduce a bill to ban assault weapons when congress opens next month.

New York Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, a known supporter of tighter gun laws, yesterday called on the President to "stand up and lead", in the ongoing debate.

On a visit to Newtown last night, President Obama vowed to use “whatever power” his office holds to prevent “more tragedies likes this.”

As Newtown prepares for the first funerals of victims of the shooting further details emerged about the attack.

According to some reports Adam Lanza killed a complete class of six and seven-year-olds, along with their teacher.

The chief medical examiner for Connecticut, Dr H Wayne Carver, said the injuries to the children were the worst he had seen in his career, with some of the victims having been shot 11 times.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    Westboro Baptist Church definitely isn't making any friends...
    Honestly, for their own safety the WBC might want to stay away from this one. I don't think violence answering violence is the answer, but these parents must feel like they have absolutely nothing to lose right now, and if some asshole is going to be in some dad's face at the funeral for his dead child, saying that she deserved it and it was a blessing from god that they were killed, what's to stop him from taking out his anger on one of these protesters and seriously hurting/killing one of them? You'd think they'd try and control themselves but nobody knows how much these people are hurting right now.
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

Hasn't a decade and a half of internet trolling and its consequences taught us to start ignoring the Westboro Baptist Church yet? At this point I'm honestly more disappointed with people who continue to be outraged by the Phelpsians than I am with the Phelpsians.

This is the best thing that has come out of this thread. Sadly, Pot does not have the patience to tolerate all of our inquiries and cries for answers.

Despite what it may say on the canister, parmesan cheese never goes bad nor does it require refrigeration.
    The cheese from TJs starts to smell weird if it goes too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Hasn't a decade and a half of internet trolling and its consequences taught us to start ignoring the Westboro Baptist Church yet? At this point I'm honestly more disappointed with people who continue to be outraged by the Phelpsians than I am with the Phelpsians.
    This.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

actual parmesan will spoil however. The stuff in the green tube is mostly salty sawdust to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    actual parmesan
    The only acceptable parmesan is Parmigiano-Reggiano. The imitation wedges from wisconsin will do in a pinch. I didn't realize human beings actually still bought the green tube crap.
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?