Thread: Arty '13

Default Arty '13

If we must have Progressive House in the Sahara, let it be Arty.

DRUGS ON KIDS

Default Re: Arty '13

signed. saw him after prydz at the palladium expecting trance and was surprised how hard he was getting after it. we had to leave halfway through because the system was so damn loud during his set.

<3 arty

Both Arty an Matt Zo surprised me this year when i saw them. Both played great sets and they weren't cheesy at all. If they are there and you havent seen them i would check it out.

Yeah man Matt Zo is amazing too, I just think he is a less likely booking. I'd love to see him though.
    DRUGS ON KIDS

bring arty back if he is going to play trance.

lol @ Arty being progressive house, really? Sasha and Digweed are progressive house, not some baby faced loser from Russia.

He was progressive trance's new golden boy when he was producing tracks as Alpha 9 and doing progressive/uplifting trance circa 2010. However, he has followed much the same path as Sander Van Doorn and now just plays generic Afrojack-style cheese house. Even some of his most hardcore earlier followers give him tons of shit on his facebook for taking the path he did.

Like ^ jeff wilson said - Bring Arty out if he plays Trance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    He was progressive trance's new golden boy when he was producing tracks as Alpha 9 and doing progressive/uplifting trance circa 2010. However, he has followed much the same path as Sander Van Doorn and now just plays generic Afrojack-style cheese house. Even some of his most hardcore earlier followers give him tons of shit on his facebook for taking the path he did.

Like ^ jeff wilson said - Bring Arty out if he plays Trance.
    ]
    I remember first hearing Arty back in 2010, some of the only trance I've ever really enjoyed. It's a damn shame that now he's just trying to emulate the SHM/David Guetta/Alesso sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeber View Post
    Both Arty an Matt Zo surprised me this year when i saw them. Both played great sets and they weren't cheesy at all. If they are there and you havent seen them i would check it out.
    i like arty. i like cheesy. but arty, not cheesy? you are out of your goddamn mind.
    I CANT FUCKING WAIT.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    i like arty. i like cheesy. but arty, not cheesy? you are out of your goddamn mind.
    I dunno i thought it was ok, granted i didn't watch the whole set its not like he was playing levels and shm for an hour and a half. I was also fucked out of my tree during his set so ya.