Thread: I paid the rest of the balance for my 2013 Coachella tickets online today...

Cool I paid the rest of the balance for my 2013 Coachella tickets online today...

Hello everyone,

I searched for a thread on this but I didn't see one, so thought I'd let everyone know that you can (if you want) pay off the balance (if you're on a payment plan) of your Coachella tickets online at the http://coachella-weekend1.frontgatetickets.com (for weekend 1 tickets anyway) now. Once you sign in, if you click on Order History in the teal writing on the left of the screen, and then it should say "This order has a payment plan. Click HERE to manage this plan." If you click HERE, and scroll down, there should be an option to "pay the balance in full." I called Frontgate tickets to confirm this and he said my balance has now been paid in full!

Obviously I was on a payment plan because I couldn't pay everything back in May, but once I was able to work full time this summer I have enough saved to pay everything off (and now I don't have to worry about something going wrong with my payment or whatever)! I don't know if this will be helpful for anyone else but I hope so!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Coachella!
    Last edited by prettylightsrocks; 09-10-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Default Re: I paid the rest of the balance for my 2013 Coachella tickets online today...

Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Default Re: I paid the rest of the balance for my 2013 Coachella tickets online today...

the other day my fiancee told me she paid off the balance because she changed cards. I assumed she did this through a phone call, guess not. I think this is a great new option, thanks for pointing it out.

Awesome. Thanks for the tip.

anyone get charged for september yet?

Yes.

thanks. gonna have to look into it

Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    anyone get charged for september yet?
    No. Weird. Guess I better call.

You were supposed to get charged September 4th officially. So yeah, somethings wrong with your bank it seems.

^ happened to my buddy too, he called and they took care of it np for him..everything was in order thru august so as long as you have made every payment before september i think you should be fine

^ Pertaining to that I forgot about the payment in September when I lost my debit card and had it cancelled. They didn't email me about it, I guess it was because I didn't default on the payment, my card number was just cancelled and changed the day of the payment. I checked my account a week ago and saw that the payment didn't go through. Called frontgate and was relieved to hear that I was still only just late on the payment and that I could pay and clear everything up even though it was three weeks after the date.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by prettylightsrocks View Post
    Hello everyone,

I searched for a thread on this but I didn't see one, so thought I'd let everyone know that you can (if you want) pay off the balance (if you're on a payment plan) of your Coachella tickets online at the http://coachella-weekend1.frontgatetickets.com (for weekend 1 tickets anyway) now. Once you sign in, if you click on Order History in the teal writing on the left of the screen, and then it should say "This order has a payment plan. Click HERE to manage this plan." If you click HERE, and scroll down, there should be an option to "pay the balance in full." I called Frontgate tickets to confirm this and he said my balance has now been paid in full!

Obviously I was on a payment plan because I couldn't pay everything back in May, but once I was able to work full time this summer I have enough saved to pay everything off (and now I don't have to worry about something going wrong with my payment or whatever)! I don't know if this will be helpful for anyone else but I hope so!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Coachella!
    Great! Can you pay mine off now?
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Is coachella 2013 sold out or just the pre sale?
    I need tix and can't get any info.......PLEASE HELP : )

Quote Originally Posted by KayaRyan View Post
    Is coachella 2013 sold out or just the pre sale?
    I need tix and can't get any info.......PLEASE HELP : )
    Just the presale, but the remaining passes will go fast.
    fuck.

Yeah, you're pretty much screwed. There's always Sasquatch.