Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112

Thread: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

Default Re: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

Hmm:
    So my sleeping schedule is out of whack and I usually go to bed around 4am. Started the new job today, and took 2 sleeping pills at midnight to help me fall asleep. I was up all night tossing and turning and probably got at most 2 hours of sleeps. I attribute this to a sort of anxiety, and I hate that it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Default Re: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

I wish there was a place to sit outside at my work that wasn't for smokers. I know that's greedy for me to say since that's the ONLY place the smokers can smoke, but I'd like to sit outside without smelling like smoke afterwards. I have tried to sit on the curb, but there are ants and sometimes I wear dresses and it can be a bit indecent. The break rooms are so sterile and loud and I like being outside sometimes because they have some nice landscaping.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

THERE ARE ANTS
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i hear love songs in t radio and can't remember what it feels like
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I wish there was a place to sit outside at my work that wasn't for smokers. I know that's greedy for me to say since that's the ONLY place the smokers can smoke, but I'd like to sit outside without smelling like smoke afterwards. I have tried to sit on the curb, but there are ants and sometimes I wear dresses and it can be a bit indecent. The break rooms are so sterile and loud and I like being outside sometimes because they have some nice landscaping.
    What the fuck Is wrong with you....why can't you just bring a foldable chair to your work place?
    Translation

Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

I feel like I'm constantly being thrown into situation where it's way beyond my abilities and some how come out of it ok at work and actually learned something. This past two weeks i've be getting thrown into HVAC situation even though I only know the theory of how all of that stuff works from eight years ago when I was in community college. It pretty frustrating some times I feel mentally worn out and others I feel like mother fucking champ from my job. I'm going spend out of my own pocket* to get this EPA HVAC certificate locally so i can jump ahead of some of the higher experience co workers who are waiting for our company to fly them to South Carolina and get the official schooling for HVAC side of our machines so I can gain more opportunities and experience before them.

* I've talked to my manager and his manager about getting expense which is only around $84-$110 and seems like they might be ok with doing that if I pass.
    Translation

Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm