Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

Default Re: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

I'm wearing a sweater vest and a scarf to Django Unchained tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Default Re: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

I sneezed and farted at the same time. I think that's a skill, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    I call that "a slider"

Did you feel like a new man afterwards?

Stuff like that happens more with age. To me, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I am working from the third-furthest Starbucks from my apartment. It is about a seventh of a mile away. I am in this one because it is off the street and has the best out of the way corner. Island Def Jam Music has their headquarters above me. There are half a dozen off-Broadway theaters (including where I saw Avenue Q) below me.

Soon, though, I will go home and drink much better tea.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

I gave out what I thought was my new phone number to a bunch of people, including this guy who wants to start selling me pot. There is probably some very confused person who got a drunken message last night from some guy saying "I always got da fire. I even deliver and if you don't get it in 30 minutes or less it's free, just like dominos".

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I gave out what I thought was my new phone number to a bunch of people, including this guy who wants to start selling me pot. There is probably some very confused person who got a drunken message last night from some guy saying "I always got da fire. I even deliver and if you don't get it in 30 minutes or less it's free, just like dominos".
    yeah no, whatever number you texted as the new number did not end up being the new number lol
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    yeah no, whatever number you texted as the new number did not end up being the new number lol
    There was a contact in my phone when I got it that said "My Info" with a phone number. I have been giving that number to people for 2 weeks now. I shouldn't be allowed to have electronic devices.

I've seen Of Monsters and Men twice and they've been fantastic both times.

Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

I didn't take a shower yesterday.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I confess that the word "Banal" looks better without the B.

I fart when I walk. One short one with each step until they all disappear.

VigoTheCarpathian

About 10 years ago I saw Ali Hewson talking to Tom Morello and stared at her until she looked at me right in my eyes with a look on her face that was like why the hell are you staring at me.

VigoTheCarpathian

It's cool, I guess, because at one moment in time Ali Hewson recognized the existence of Vigo.

VigoTheCarpathian

Around that same year I kissed Larry King's ass in the elevator at the Parker Meridian in Manhattan. Told him what a fan I was and all...

And a couple years later I badgered Kirsten Dunst at a Bright Eyes show over a cigarette and if she's going to Coachella and the line up and all...
    Last edited by VigoTheCarpathian; 03-07-2013 at 09:49 PM.

I stole a child's hat today and now I'm probably going to get lice as karma.

Some guy is trying to instant message me on OKcupid who's screen name is rimming_fetish... I had to google what rimming is.

Rick bought me a designer handbag for my birthday. I named her Rowena.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Some guy is trying to instant message me on OKcupid who's screen name is rimming_fetish... I had to google what rimming is.
    -1 for being on the board and while maybe not participating, ya didn't know what rimming was ... WUGOOB.....cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Once I read the description it made sense, but I had always thought it was referred to as tossing salad, which makes even less sense than rimming.

An "ask Prudence" letter lead me to google image search micropenis. Betty White is one of the more pleasant images that comes up.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

I have no idea what the "cr****" means at the end of every post by Ron.

7/10 Cloud Nothings W/ Metz @ Constellation Room
    7/11 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds @ The Shrine Auditorium
    7/19 X (Acoustic) @ Pappy & Harriet's
    8/23-8/24 FYF Fest
    9/11 Swans @ The Roxy

I wonder sometimes what Bronson Pinchot's character in "Risky Business" thinks boffing is.
    Driving around, he says that a friend "boffed Hendricks last week! And after the game on Saturday he fucked her!"

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    I have no idea what the "cr****" means at the end of every post by Ron.
    The "cr" is for Colorado Ron, and each "*" represents the number of times he dropped acid with Jerry Garcia.

I believe the **** came about when goldenvoice was messing with us about The Police headlining in 2007. Certain words, like "Roxanne" for example, would show up as ******* and for some unbeknownst reason, Ron started putting cr with asterisks after everyone of his posts, and he never stopped. This may have even started on the old board. I don't remember.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

hahahahahaha

I passed an injured puppy, or maybe chihuahua mix leaning against a fence downtown. I did ask a cop if he could contact animal control, he said you call them them if you want. I had to catch a bus in 3 minutes and my back was hurting very bad. But the dog's eyes were following me the whole time, pleading for help. I saw a couple pass it and stop, looking like they were contemplating something. They were still standing there when I kept looking back until they were out of view. I hope they were able to do something but this is really haunting me right now.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    I believe the **** came about when goldenvoice was messing with us about The Police headlining in 2007. Certain words, like "Roxanne" for example, would show up as ******* and for some unbeknownst reason, Ron started putting cr with asterisks after everyone of his posts, and he never stopped. This may have even started on the old board. I don't remember.
    Yea the first (?) Coachella board. **** was banned so that was part of it .....old habits (old people die hard ... Let's see if it is still banned. ****, ****, ****...... If it isn't, does that mean we are not as computer literate from just a few years ago?.. cr****

Still banned lolz..... cr****