Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

Default Re: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I confess I had just a comfy amount of molly today and had my best day working ever. I haven't been this good at my job in too long.
    So utterly, completely, irredeemably stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

Default Re: Things You Think Are Confessions But Are Actually Banal And No One Gives A Fuck

shit i thought this was for anal confessions. guess i'll just have to go to the gays only thread

You know gunz always kidding around.

Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's 04/26/15
    Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch 05/02-04/14
    The Decemberist @ Crystal Ballroom 05/30/14
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds @ The Warfield 07/07/14

Last.fm
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    thanks for whatever you did in mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Did some lines with my friends Mum before she went to teach Summer School, she's a favorite of the students.
    Sigged.

I confess I had just a comfy amount of molly today and had my best day working ever. I haven't been this good at my job in too long.
    Did you feel the need to constantly rub fuzzy stuff?

Hahaha, I tried to think of one confession that would not be banal and everybody would give a fuck and you all are suckers.

Although I have gone to work extremely hungover and should have stayed home, I would never go in on drugs. These kids are 12-15 they'd know in a second that I was on something. Even though I'd bet a teacher on Molly would probably be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    You know gunz always kidding around.
    If I was 30 years younger, Gunz and I might hookup somehow. Gunz and PF.... the best ladies on the board ......cr****
    Last edited by canexplain; 11-17-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

I chose a spool of glittery jewelry elastic at almost double the price per yard of the plain one under the guise that it would probably please my friend's ten year old daughter who is coming over to make some holiday gifts next week. If I'm to be truly honest with myself, though, I bought it because I wanted the sparkly version. Doesn't matter that you don't see the elastic once it's been made into something, or that I wouldn't be using it at all if she wasn't coming over. I just wanted it.

Been wanking to an Ex’s sex video we made together memorizing the times of her orgasm parts. 2:56, 5:44, 13:17. Loved “on top”.

I'm not sure it's possible to have multiple orgasms that close together. At least not the first two.. That's barely 3 minutes.

pretty sure, can send you the video. It's very entertaining.

how does one get on that mailing list?
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Hahaha, I tried to think of one confession that would not be banal and everybody would give a fuck and you all are suckers.
    It should tell you something that we believed you (if you were actually kidding, of course).

Of course she is joking.

Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's 04/26/15
    Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch 05/02-04/14
    The Decemberist @ Crystal Ballroom 05/30/14
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds @ The Warfield 07/07/14

Last.fm
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    thanks for whatever you did in mexico.

1) I don't get the "joke." Where is the punchline? 2) We believed her because it sounds like something she would do, based on her posts. That doesn't reflect well on her.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I don't necessarily think it's a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

I'm not sure it's possible to have multiple orgasms that close together. At least not the first two.. That's barely 3 minutes.
    Women have orgasms?

Also women can have orgasms back-to-back.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

You mean like a crimefighting duo posing for press photos? That doesn't sound particularly exciting.

... actually, you can do that too, but it's easier if instead of back to back you lie them down side to side. Easier on your wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    1) That doesn't reflect well on her.
    You are such a pompous ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Also women can have orgasms back-to-back.
    But within 3 minutes? Back-to-back does not mean within minutes of each other.

I mean one starting within 30 seconds of the previous one ending.

You are such a pompous ass.
    And you say a lot of dumb shit that makes me think you doing drugs and teaching isn't very far fetched.

I have nothing to say.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

But within 3 minutes? Back-to-back does not mean within minutes of each other.
    Even much more frequently than Randy said. There are women so multi-orgasmic they have can have dozens of them in a 5-minute period. And then there are women that can have them every 30 seconds. And every minute. And every 3 minutes. And then there are those that have them never. Everyone is different.
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Even much more frequently than Randy said. There are women so multi-orgasmic they have can have dozens of them in a 5-minute period. And then there are women that can have them every 30 seconds. And every minute. And every 3 minutes. And then there are those that have them never. Everyone is different.
    So deep, bro.

like ur moms vaginia.

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    Been wanking to an Ex’s sex video we made together memorizing the times of her orgasm parts. 2:56, 5:44, 13:17. Loved “on top”.
    post this vid or it doesnt exist, and no one will believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    eh, youre the one in a public place reading a music festival forum thread about ganja. Expect some titties.

I think that I am approaching the true essence of the title of this thread with the confession that I had to look up what "molly" is again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?