Thread: Indie Dance, Indie Electronic, and Nu Disco... PLEASE?!

Threaded View

Default Indie Dance, Indie Electronic, and Nu Disco... PLEASE?!

Can we PLEASE get some more indie dance/electronic and nu disco acts? Let's replace some of the same DJs that everyone has heard of for the past 3 years with some live electronic music that will actually blow people's minds. Let's get some nu disco acts for people who want to dance to electronic music and not rave to it. Let's get some electronic acts that are changing the game. Not doing the same old stuff.

Here's some acts that I think would put next year's lineup over the top. I just named some that I think might be big enough or good enough. Some have already played at Coachella as well, but I didn't really name anyone that played in 2012/2011. Genre's are pretty meaningless here, but I tried...

Nu Disco
    Dance
    Electronic Pop/Band
    Chill Wave/Dream Pop/Garage/Other
    Aeroplane, Amtrac, Chordashian, Chris Malinchak, Classixx, Gigamesh, Goldroom, Justin Faust, Le Youth, Louis La Roche, The Magician, Moon Boots, Moullinex, Oliver, Penguin Prison, Plastic Plates, Poolside, Tensnake, Tiger & Woods, Todd Terje, Treasure Fingers, Viceroy The Aston Shuffle, Benoit and Sergio, Bag Raiders (Live), Fred Falke, Digitalism (Live) , Flight Facilities, The Knocks (Live), Lemaitre, Lenno, Moonlight Matters, RAC, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Yuksek (Live) Black Light Dinner Party, Cadillac, Capital Cities, Cherub, Clubfeet, Empire Youth, Friendly Fires, Gemini Club, Holy Ghost, Hot Chip , Is Tropical, Kamp!, LexiconDon, Mansions on the Moon, Miami Horror, Mitzi, Niki and the Dove, Panama, Picture Book, Polaris at Noon, Rufus, Soulwax, Starfucker/Pyramids, St. Lucia, Toro Y Moi, Twin Shadow, Urban Cone, Van She, Work Drugs Alunageorge, Astronauts, etc., Blackbird Blackbird, Bondax, Chad Valley, Com Truise, Disclosure, Flume, Giraffage, Gold Panda, John Talabot, Labyrinth Ear, Lapalux, Grimes, Purity Ring, SOHN, Shlohmo, Stumbleine, Star Slinger, Teen Daze, Tourist, Wild Nothing, Washed Out

What do you guys think?
    Anyone support this? Why or why not?
    Who would you like to see?
    Last edited by WallflowerFood.com; 11-10-2012 at 02:39 PM.