Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 497

Thread: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

  1. #151
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,126

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    I ordered the gift for my recipient yesterday. I had to do a lot of stalking to figure out what to get him/her, which made me more excited.

  2. #152
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,120

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I ordered the gift for my recipient yesterday. I had to do a lot of stalking to figure out what to get him/her, which made me more excited.
    This. I feel like I know so much more about my recipient after reading all their posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  3. #153
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,891

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Confession I am really happy that I am not shipping amazing beer to Kitt kat
    That better not be my box of beer
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  4. #154
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,713

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    That better not be my box of beer
    No way that was already shipped and should be there by next Monday. I got you one girly beer and I'm sorry but it was exclusive plus for a charity and an awesome label.

    SENT MY GIFT TO MY SECRET SANTA

    Also I'm not lazy but to ship beer is kinda expensive so I use an Online store to send my secret santa ...sorry you don't see my chicken scratch...plus I HATE BUYING CARDS.
    Last edited by getbetter; 11-28-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 10/03 - 10/05/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Treasure Island @ Treasure Island 10/18 & 10/19/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  5. #155
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    secret santa person, I just sent part 1 of your gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  6. #156
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    I just ordered part one for my recipient. I am kinda jealous, because I really want it now for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  7. #157
    Member caeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wichita, ks
    Posts
    847

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    i fooled getbetter into telling me who he has in secret santa. soon i will be all powerful and will rule the world
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

  8. #158
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,120

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Question for everyone... I bought my gift and I am waiting for it to come to my house to mail it to my SS recipient. I have something else for said person though. So is it better to wait and send everything all together, so send it in waves?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  9. #159
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,891

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    No way that was already shipped and should be there by next Monday. I got you one girly beer and I'm sorry but it was exclusive plus for a charity and an awesome label.

    SENT MY GIFT TO MY SECRET SANTA

    Also I'm not lazy but to ship beer is kinda expensive so I use an Online store to send my secret santa ...sorry you don't see my chicken scratch...plus I HATE BUYING CARDS.
    Got it last night. Love it!! I'll send you some AZ stuff soon.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  10. #160
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,536

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    Question for everyone... I bought my gift and I am waiting for it to come to my house to mail it to my SS recipient. I have something else for said person though. So is it better to wait and send everything all together, so send it in waves?
    i think so. saves you shipping. also, it's kind of nice to receive a box of goodies
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  11. #161
    Member joppy-slow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    smittens
    Posts
    1,348

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Wow some of you have already sent out your gifts? amazing. Still working on mine - putting some TLC into it, for this special girl
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

    2013 EDM wishlish (please):

    classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

  12. #162
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,120

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i think so. saves you shipping. also, it's kind of nice to receive a box of goodies
    That is what I was thinking! I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  13. #163
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,126

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    Question for everyone... I bought my gift and I am waiting for it to come to my house to mail it to my SS recipient. I have something else for said person though. So is it better to wait and send everything all together, so send it in waves?
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i think so. saves you shipping. also, it's kind of nice to receive a box of goodies
    Personally, I rather receive everything at once. Box of goodies at one time is better than receiving multiple boxes at different times.
    I won't be sending mine out until the weekend of the 15th, and that's only if I finish making what I want to make. So, I apologize in advance to my recipient if you're going to be receiving your gift late.

  14. #164
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Yes, I think one box is the way to go for sure. That's what I'm doing.

  15. #165
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Yeah but when your person is in far away places and you make your purchase online, it is much easier and cheaper to have the retailer ship to your customer directly. I'm not paying 2 shipping fees. Sorry santa-ee.
    Last edited by amyzzz; 11-29-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  16. #166
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Gee who signed up who is out of country

  17. #167
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Amyzzzzzz delete delete! We don't want folks to be able to figure out their santas through process of elimination!

  18. #168
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    I don't give a shit today.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  19. #169
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,434

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Bah - Humbug!

  20. #170
    Member caeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wichita, ks
    Posts
    847

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    who i know doesn't have me:

    getbetter
    joppy-slow
    amyzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

  21. #171
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,434

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Well, you could kind of count as a girl.

  22. #172
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Sorry I feel like a goddamn Grinch today.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  23. #173
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Sorry I feel like a goddamn Grinch today.
    cheer up

  24. #174
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,536

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    i know what you mean amy. i guess i was assuming items would be shipped to the giver first before the recipient. if you're shipping directly from the website (which i've done too), i can understand multiple packages.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  25. #175
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,120

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i know what you mean amy. i guess i was assuming items would be shipped to the giver first before the recipient. if you're shipping directly from the website (which i've done too), i can understand multiple packages.
    yeah I didn't even consider that option. Makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  26. #176
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Would mailing drugs be acceptable?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  27. #177
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,655

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Would mailing drugs be acceptable?
    I would think so. I mean, how the fuck else would you get those reindeer to fly?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  28. #178
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Would mailing drugs be acceptable?
    Yes, as long as they are drugs your santee enjoys

    No cut/cheap shit either.

  29. #179
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    What about drugs and booze?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  30. #180
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 2012 Secret Santa Thread

    Now that is an unacceptable gift.

Similar Threads

  1. The 2011 Secret Santa Thread -- ATP Style
    By captncrzy in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 514
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:01 AM
  2. The 2010 Secret Santa Thread
    By captncrzy in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 387
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:11 AM
  3. The 2009 Secret Santa Thread
    By amyzzz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 728
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:29 AM
  4. The 2008 Secret Santa Thread
    By amyzzz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •