Thread: *Wish List* Hope to see Parov Stelar on the lineup. Would be nice!

Cool *Wish List* Hope to see Parov Stelar on the lineup. Would be nice!

Default Re: *Wish List* Hope to see Parov Stelar on the lineup. Would be nice!

I wan't to see Mumford & sons and Ben Howard :-)

Quote Originally Posted by soffiaros View Post
    I wan't to see Mumford & sons and Ben Howard :-)
    Soffiaros, is that you in your avatar picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Farnsworth View Post
    Soffiaros, is that you in your avatar picture?
    Was about to ask the same thing.
    If you've got hate in your heart, let it out.

Parov Stellar is pretty great. Signed
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

Lets make this happen Coachella 2013!!

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

It would be cool to see Ariel Pink at Coachella again. I think this is an easy wish. Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    It would be cool to see Ariel Pink at Coachella again. I think this is an easy wish. Make it happen.
    After the 2011 on-stage meltdown, I'm not 100% positive this is going to happen.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

I've read good things about their recent touring, and the meltdown was memorable at least. I'd like to see a good performance out of him.

SI SENOR!!! I created a similar thread but will show some support here too! Amazing live show!!! Caught the Parov Stelar Trio 2 weeks ago in SF, epic stuff!

2013!!!

Fingers Crossed for good music...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTRkm8ddvs

Quote Originally Posted by kuuguy View Post
    SI SENOR!!! I created a similar thread but will show some support here too! Amazing live show!!! Caught the Parov Stelar Trio 2 weeks ago in SF, epic stuff!
    Read that the San Fran show was a GoldenVoice presentation and that Parov Stelar rocked the house. Fingers Crossed they will be in Indio.
    Last edited by Mciurleo; 01-03-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

I would also like to see this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    I know that you've whined about me picking on you butttttt

am i missing something? what does Parov Stelar have to do with Ariel Pink?

I was trying to turn this into a "Wish List" thread, as this thread was eagerly seeking immediate failure with it's title, it clearly says Wish List, and there seem to be no active Wish List threads. You call it picking on me, I call it tugging at my pant leg trying to get an adult to notice you. Either way, I'd like to see Ariel make his way back to the polo fields.

Right...

Or the OP was classifying his thread in the Rumors/Wish List forum. "This isn't a rumor, this is a wish, I wish to see Parov Stelar".

But yeah, your idea was good too.

So..... can we please lock Parov back in for 2014???

also just discovered these guys, so maybe both..... could only imagine what it would be like if they toured together.

Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    So..... can we please lock Parov back in for 2014???

also just discovered these guys, so maybe both..... could only imagine what it would be like if they toured together.

I reeeeally hope they're on the lineup again in 2014. Was so sad when I found out the cancelled.

I just found out about Caravan Palace as well. Electroswing is about to blow up
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

Caravan just announced this morning that they are coming to the States next month....!!!! More info soon -
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -