Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1294

Thread: Daft Punk 2013

  1. #181

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    The website is back up. Looks exactly as it was before.
    They discovered we were on to them!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  2. #182
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Every. single. year.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  3. #183
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    They could over the Killers.
    I chuckled.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  4. #184
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,861

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Hopefully this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  5. #185
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Hopefully this year all the daft punk fans on the board die a painful death, dissolved in the acid spit of a huge reptilian beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  6. #186
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,861

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    That sounds like a pretty cool way to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  7. #187
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Does that mean the Stones are playing ?

  8. #188
    Member stochasticism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    443

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hopefully this year all the daft punk fans on the board die a painful death, dissolved in the acid spit of a huge reptilian beast.
    This.

  9. #189
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hopefully this year all the daft punk fans on the board die a painful death, dissolved in the acid spit of a huge reptilian beast.
    I hope I go this way. That's metal as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

  10. #190
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Maybe that will be the end of their Coachella set for 2013 weekend 1 followed by hate speech in French to the fans.

  11. #191
    Member themule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nashville, San Francisco
    Posts
    486

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Saturday night, main stage. Believe me or not, doesn't matter. Think Prince, last minute and mind blowing, all by design of course. They will be all over Europe this summer too, I could get fired, but i'm not the only one leaking this info so F it. :-)

  12. #192

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    So just now, you decided "F it, I'm going to leak this info with no substance?"

  13. #193
    Member nevilledevil78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    holy port O Potty NASTY

  14. #194
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by themule View Post
    Saturday night, main stage. Believe me or not, doesn't matter. Think Prince, last minute and mind blowing, all by design of course. They will be all over Europe this summer too, I could get fired, but i'm not the only one leaking this info so F it. :-)
    I bet you don't even have a job. AND you probably live with your parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

    August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  15. #195
    Member high5sareawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    172

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by themule View Post
    Saturday night, main stage. Believe me or not, doesn't matter. Think Prince, last minute and mind blowing, all by design of course. They will be all over Europe this summer too, I could get fired, but i'm not the only one leaking this info so F it. :-)
    My favorite part of this is that they're booking Daft Punk last minute by design. They've been booked. But, hey thanks for the info with, as bemerritt says, "no substance".
    Coachella 09, 10, 11, 12(1), 13(2)

    It's all about the music.

  16. #196

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Swedish House Mafia > Daft Punk

  17. #197
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,855

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Swedish House Mafia > Daft Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  18. #198

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    He IS the troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  19. #199
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Swedish House Mafia > Daft Punk
    Incorrect but thanks for playing! SHM was last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

    August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  20. #200
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,855

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by gswhooper View Post
    He IS the troll.
    yeah.

    i'm saying don't feed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  21. #201
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    I really hope these rumors of a new album Spring 2013 are true.

    I NEED some new DP in my life.

  22. #202
    Member bananahambone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    even if it were true and any of you supposed industry folk learned this information from your supposed industry... why come to this message board? Why blow the surprise? What do you think you win by posting the truth? I'm going to compare you to the assholes that ruin a surprise birthday party. I don't get it. I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

  23. #203
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Hahahah.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

    August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  24. #204
    Member high5sareawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    172

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    even if it were true and any of you supposed industry folk learned this information from your supposed industry... why come to this message board? Why blow the surprise? What do you think you win by posting the truth? I'm going to compare you to the assholes that ruin a surprise birthday party. I don't get it. I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"
    Hahaha.
    Coachella 09, 10, 11, 12(1), 13(2)

    It's all about the music.

  25. #205
    Member Bus McRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    even if it were true and any of you supposed industry folk learned this information from your supposed industry... why come to this message board? Why blow the surprise? What do you think you win by posting the truth? I'm going to compare you to the assholes that ruin a surprise birthday party. I don't get it. I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"
    Sigged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Plus 11 dollars is a lot for Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    Swedish House Mafia: two djs and a guy who speaks english
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

  26. #206

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Swedish House Mafia > Daft Punk
    I'm glad you're back. We've missed you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

  27. #207
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,978

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    even if it were true and any of you supposed industry folk learned this information from your supposed industry... why come to this message board? Why blow the surprise? What do you think you win by posting the truth? I'm going to compare you to the assholes that ruin a surprise birthday party.
    Aren't line up rumors the ONLY reason to come to this for for the next 2 months?

    There is overwhelming circumstantial evidence of DAFT touring and album activity in 2013. They are one of the most rumoured headliners as so many others have been ruled out.

  28. #208
    Coachella Junkie sonofhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Bin Laden hologram for 2013!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

  29. #209
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Too soon bro.

  30. #210
    Member bananahambone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: Daft Punk 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Aren't line up rumors the ONLY reason to come to this for for the next 2 months?

    There is overwhelming circumstantial evidence of DAFT touring and album activity in 2013. They are one of the most rumoured headliners as so many others have been ruled out.
    Rumors is cool, but claiming to have it on lock, or being industry.... that's not cool. "I hope I don't get fired for this...." blah blah blah. That claim whether it's true or bullshit is a dick move either way. That's like hitting the pinata before the party starts. On the other hand speculation regarding a tour, an album, or vague comments from the chick that sucks daft punk's collective dick are totally game to discuss here. It's a fine line for me, Gentlemen.

Similar Threads

  1. Did GV get Daft Punk for 2013?
    By blueduck in forum Polls
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:59 PM
  2. ???? = Daft Punk ??
    By slurpee in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 04:49 PM
  3. DAFT PUNK?
    By Suffacated in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Daft Punk...
    By Vericuester in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •