Thread: It's Raining the Man With the 132-pound Scrotum

Default It's Raining the Man With the 132-pound Scrotum

Wesley Warren Jr., who received worldwide notoriety because of his problems with a scrotum that grew to 132 pounds, died Friday at a Las Vegas hospital. He was 49.

No cause of death was officially announced, but Warren's roommate, Joey Hurtado, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that Warren had suffered two heart attacks recently.

“He was in the hospital for five and a half weeks,” Hurtado told the paper. “He had infections that I think were brought on by his diabetes and then he had those heart attacks.”

Hurtado also told the paper he didn't believe that his friend's testicle removal surgery last year was a factor in the death.

When Warren had the surgery last April, he entered the operating room weighing 552 pounds. Thirteen hours later, he was 200 pounds lighter.

Warren said his scrotum first became enlarged in May 2008 when he suffered an injury on his right testicle.

"I woke up the next day and my scrotum was the size of a honeydew melon," he told HuffPost Live in August. "My personal hell was just beginning."

With every passing month, Warren's scrotum grew 3 pounds or more. And with no health insurance, he had little opportunity to seek help, until he became internationally known for his freakish bulge.

Default Re: It's Raining the Man With the 132-pound Scrotum

so did he get Lipo as well?

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Wesley Warren Jr., who received worldwide notoriety because of his problems with a scrotum that grew to 132 pounds, died Friday at a Las Vegas hospital. He was 49.

No cause of death was officially announced, but Warren's roommate, Joey Hurtado, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that Warren had suffered two heart attacks recently.

“He was in the hospital for five and a half weeks,” Hurtado told the paper. “He had infections that I think were brought on by his diabetes and then he had those heart attacks.”

Hurtado also told the paper he didn't believe that his friend's testicle removal surgery last year was a factor in the death.

When Warren had the surgery last April, he entered the operating room weighing 552 pounds. Thirteen hours later, he was 200 pounds lighter.

Warren said his scrotum first became enlarged in May 2008 when he suffered an injury on his right testicle.

"I woke up the next day and my scrotum was the size of a honeydew melon," he told HuffPost Live in August. "My personal hell was just beginning."

With every passing month, Warren's scrotum grew 3 pounds or more. And with no health insurance, he had little opportunity to seek help, until he became internationally known for his freakish bulge.
    What a great bean bag that would make, huh, Tom?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I remember watching this on TV and seeing him rest his plate on his scrotum so he could eat off it like a table. Poor guy. At least he's at rest now.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

While Wesley Warren wrestled that 132 lb. scrotum on a daily basis, poor Tom and his nut sac got stuck with a nasty chaffing that captured the board's attention for a whole week...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

What a miserable last few years of life. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

someone came through!

So this is why they replayed his interview on Howard Stern yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.