Thread: Straight up trade: Weekend 1 for Weekend 2 (w or w/o car camping) or vise versa

Hybrid View

Default Straight up trade: Weekend 1 for Weekend 2 (w or w/o car camping) or vise versa

I have 1 Weekend 1 ticket, with car camping. Looking to trade it straight up with a 1 Weekend 2 (with or without car camping). I guess I'll take the hit for the camping if that's the case.

If for some reason some one is looking to trade 2 Weekend 1 passes for 2 Weekend 2 (with or without car camping), I can do that too.

Only slight problem is that I'm in Calgary, Canada and I wonder how we would do the trade without one of us risking not getting the other person's ticket in the mail?

Reply on this thread or PM me....

Default Re: Straight up trade: Weekend 1 for Weekend 2 (w or w/o car camping) or vise versa

In january when all my friends buy their weekend 1 passes I might hit you up, I have 2 GA Weekend 2 with car camping pass as well.

If you still haven't traded by then that is.

Default Re: Straight up trade: Weekend 1 for Weekend 2 (w or w/o car camping) or vise versa

Thanks!!

I have two friends with weekend two passes looking to switch to weekend one! without camping passes, but still.. would you be able to switch?!

Quote Originally Posted by sydneygelb View Post
    I have two friends with weekend two passes looking to switch to weekend one! without camping passes, but still.. would you be able to switch?!
    I am the friend! I really need to switch and we could definitely work something out if you are interested! Let me know!

i have 2 weekend 2 GA passes and 1 car camping pass I need to trade for weekend 1 of the same (2 passes plus car camping week 1)...i want to lock this trasde in now, please call me 407-451-7286 or email rciarami@hgvc.com thanks

i have week2 and car camping pass, i need week 1. am i too late?

i have 2 weekend 2 passes i'll trade for 2 weekend 1. i have family in calgary alberta. maybe some kind of arrangement could be made
    email me at eelzien@gmail.com

Lurker

I'm in Calgary as well and will be looking to switch my weekend 2 tickets for weekend 1. PM me if you're still looking!