Thread: Looking for people (girls preferably) to stay with 3 guys at a house in PGA West.

Default Looking for people (girls preferably) to stay with 3 guys at a house in PGA West.

If anybody is down to stay with 3 dudes who like to party at a house in PGA West let me know. Looking to split the rent up equally.

Default Re: Looking for people (girls preferably) to stay with 3 guys at a house in PGA West.

Default Re: Looking for people (girls preferably) to stay with 3 guys at a house in PGA West.

confirmed

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Whatta scumbag.
    Philip Glass Ensemble - Philip Glass - Tycho - William Tyler - Nickel Creek - Jandek - The Mountain Goats - Hopscotch 2014

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

But it's the legitimate, gift-from-God kinda rape. Silly people.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Seems Legit....

You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

Hi!!!! OMG wat are the chances!!! me and my two best girlfrirends (were all 18 accept one will be 16 1/2 by the time its cochella) and need a place to stay and r scared to camp cause of all the weirdos and strangers plz except our offer!!

plz dont get offended bt just to make sure youre not a creeper can you post a picture on here of you holdin a copy of home alone 2 and ur favorite tom hanks movie

Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

Last edited by heyeric; 11-04-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Looking for girls that are looking to get raped by 3 guys at a house in PGA West.

Fixed.
    Coachella 09, 10, 11, 12(1), 13(2)

It's all about the music.

Quote Originally Posted by high5sareawesome View Post

Fixed.
    Looking for girls that are looking to get raped by 3 guys at a house in PGA West AND split rent equally.

Fixed again.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

I come to the message boards for laughter...mission accomplished! Thank you all!