Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any body who thinks Bjork sucks might as well be labeled as a bland and boring retard

Default Re: Any body who thinks Bjork sucks might as well be labeled as a bland and boring re

hey weasel, why are all Bjork fans angry lesbians? I mean when she played in 07 there was a mosh worse than Rage's on Sunday, and it was all hairy armpits throwing wrinkled elbows.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default Re: Any body who thinks Bjork sucks might as well be labeled as a bland and boring re

Finally someone has the courage to defend Bjork at the expense of the mentally retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Finally someone has the courage to defend Bjork at the expense of the mentally retarded.
    Sig worthy, as always
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I bet she eats a lot of pickled herring.
    And fermented shark meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel_Evil View Post
    It's absurd how much hate Bjork gets because she's doing something unique but yet we'll praise the $hit out of mediocre pop singers like Michael Jackson.
    Bjork probably hates you. I just need you to know that.

bjork = yani + air-supply + a 4'3" deaf opera singer

bjork fans = hyper-sensitive mouth breathers...
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

You guys are weird. And wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

whiney pain in butt

So... yeah... great thread!

You know hating on music like lil wayne, keesha, and whatever the fuck else is on that list is exactly like hating on bjork.....and it's fucking dumb. Out there there's some guy posting in a similar thread talking about how forever ago a thread was posted with the title "Lil Wayne sucks balls," and some lil wayne fan is sore because all the bjork kids make fun of him. I used to be offended when people didn't like what I liked; it was just insecurity, ego, and self aggrandizing gone haywire. I realized what a pretentious asshole I was being; I downloaded a lil wayne album, and I got fly like a g6. I hope bjork and lil wayne collaborate and blow everyone's minds.

Bjork sounds like she's stomping on cats while she's wearing retarded outfits.

I'd force inmates at county jails listen to her shit as punishment
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

And you might be regarded as one-sided and self-righteous.

Troy comin in with the BUURRRN

Make them listen to Bjork's Unravel, All is Full of Love, Pagan Poetry and Joga, then tell me the truth if they think she's terrible.
    Seriously, why do you retards say she's terrible? It doesn't make sense to me. Why not use Nicki Minaj?
    I guess you guys like the bland, generic music you hear on the radio. Fucking pathetic.
    Last edited by Weasel_Evil; 11-06-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

what the fuck are you talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Niki minaj would tear the sahara apart!
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

One of the things I have noticed in Bjork haters is that none of them seem to even explain their negative opinions on Bjork. They remind me of 12 year old kids who can't comprehend or understand something, so they just insult it. Five years ago a username by the name of brycerosen made a thread titled "Bjork Sucks Balls" and it said "Bjork is over rated she sounds like yoko ono mixed with a dying animal played over mediocre techno or beats that can be made in 5 minutes off garage bands. Also bjork fans are so smug that they like the smell of their own farts". Does that not sound like something a 12 year old would say? This idiot shouldn't even have made this post because he obviously doesn't know Bjork enough to even describe her "flaws". To make him look even more like a retard, he just sort of insults her and just keeps establishing that he doesn't like Bjork by saying "then my job is done . . . . . . . . . . . bjork smells like a pickle" and "New Rule anyone who likes Bjork is Emo". Does every Bjork hater have the mentality of a 12 year old? People don't get Bjork's music because they are just not used to that type of music, same with her voice. Her voice/music is literally nothing like we have heard before. Listen to Bjork's All is Full of Love, Unravel, Domestica, Pagan Poetry, It's in our Hands, All Neon Like and tell me she is a horrible singer and look how much art and depth is put in to her lyrics. It's absurd how much hate Bjork gets because she's doing something unique but yet we'll praise the $hit out of mediocre pop singers like Michael Jackson. People if you're going to rant about somebody, rant about people who actually don't have any artistic value to them and sell manufactured horse $hit like Lil' Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha.

wow, I have to say, I am at a loss of words. You dug up my post from 5 years ago? At the time I was just poking the bear for fun, ya know? and to see that a "troll job" as such can still get an idiot heated a half a decade later really warms my soul in a way that is hard to describe.
    At the time I was proud the thread made like 6 or so pages, but you sir are the cherry on top I could have never seen coming.

Thank You
    no seriously
    thank you so much
    Last edited by brycerosen; 11-07-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Stevie Wonder, Jurassic 5!!, Magnetic Man, Pogo, Tycho, Tears for Fears 2013

Coach 06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13(1)
    Sasquatch 12
    Lolla 11(Chile)
    VOODOO 11
    Street Scene 07,08,09
    Rock the Bells 07

LISTEN TO THIS!!!! IT IS A LOT BETTER THAN NICKI MINAJ, LADY GAGA OR ANY OF THAT OTHER BULL SHIT YOU RETARDS ARE USED TO!!!!
    ALL CAPS RAGE, MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    marry me.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    wow, I have to say, I am at a loss of words. You dug up my post from 5 years ago? At the time I was just poking the bear for fun, ya know? and to see that a "troll job" as such can still get an idiot heated a half a decade later really warms my soul in a way that is hard to describe.
    At the time I was proud the thread made like 6 or so pages, but you sir are the cherry on top I could have never seen coming.

Thank You
    no seriously
    thank you so much
    So much awesomeness. And Bjork still sucks.

Make them listen to Bjork's Unravel, All is Full of Love, Pagan Poetry and Joga, then tell me the truth if they think she's terrible.
    Seriously, why do you retards say she's terrible? It doesn't make sense to me. Why not use Nicki Minaj?
    I guess you guys like the bland, generic music you hear on the radio. Fucking pathetic.
    How is this as bad as Bjork? super bass, pink sports cars, ice super bikes and fly bodies... bjork couldn't even fit in dat ass.
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

Is your toaster haunted?
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

No need to get all broken up over it, Weasel! Just keep at it! You can convince them Bjork is totally great!!
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

Just out of curiosity, do Bjork haters hate Grimes too?
    I find some notable similarity in those two.
    Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
    - Kurt Vonnegut

One of the things I have noticed in Bjork haters is that none of them seem to even explain their negative opinions on Bjork. They remind me of 12 year old kids who can't comprehend or understand something, so they just insult it. Five years ago a username by the name of brycerosen made a thread titled "Bjork Sucks Balls" and it said "Bjork is over rated she sounds like yoko ono mixed with a dying animal played over mediocre techno or beats that can be made in 5 minutes off garage bands. Also bjork fans are so smug that they like the smell of their own farts". Does that not sound like something a 12 year old would say? This idiot shouldn't even have made this post because he obviously doesn't know Bjork enough to even describe her "flaws". To make him look even more like a retard, he just sort of insults her and just keeps establishing that he doesn't like Bjork by saying "then my job is done . . . . . . . . . . . bjork smells like a pickle" and "New Rule anyone who likes Bjork is Emo". Does every Bjork hater have the mentality of a 12 year old? People don't get Bjork's music because they are just not used to that type of music, same with her voice. Her voice/music is literally nothing like we have heard before. Listen to Bjork's All is Full of Love, Unravel, Domestica, Pagan Poetry, It's in our Hands, All Neon Like and tell me she is a horrible singer and look how much art and depth is put in to her lyrics. It's absurd how much hate Bjork gets because she's doing something unique but yet we'll praise the $hit out of mediocre pop singers like Michael Jackson. People if you're going to rant about somebody, rant about people who actually don't have any artistic value to them and sell manufactured horse $hit like Lil' Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha.
    I'm a fan of Bjork buttttt...this isn't helping.
    meow

Quote Originally Posted by Ha.SK View Post
    I'm a fan of Bjork buttttt...this isn't helping.
    I, too, know how you feel. I like Bjork but god this thread is fucking annoying. I will admit it's very entertaining though to see what Weasel will say next.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    You're like a freedom fighter, but for pointless shit.
    COACHELLA 2013 - Rick James

Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post

Thank You
    no seriously
    thank you so much
    I'd say this was one of the finest examples of trolling of all time, except that I think they might be reverse double trolling.

OPINIONS

FUCK YOU
    Friday: Outkast, The Replacements, Girl Talk, Chromeo, AFI, The Afghan Whigs, Bastille, Jagwar Ma, Grouplove, Caravan Palace
    Saturday: Muse, QOTSA, Pharrell, Foster the People, Empire of the Sun, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, Cage the Elephant, CHVRCHES, Capitol Cities, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Bear Hands
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Trombone Shorty, Frank Turner, Surfer Blood, J Roddy Walston

Six pages of telling Bjork fans to suck his balls is not good trolling.

And I say this as someone who does not like Bjork in the least.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i thought his dedication was admirable.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Six pages of telling Bjork fans to suck his balls is not good trolling.

And I say this as someone who does not like Bjork in the least.
    I agree the original thread was quite dumb, but you got to admit, the fact that someone got so heated 5 years later to the point that they had to make a thread on it is pretty good

PS
    I love you Weasel
    Stevie Wonder, Jurassic 5!!, Magnetic Man, Pogo, Tycho, Tears for Fears 2013

Coach 06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13(1)
    Sasquatch 12
    Lolla 11(Chile)
    VOODOO 11
    Street Scene 07,08,09
    Rock the Bells 07

Bjork still sucks.